((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

08-08-2012

"Well let us proceed then..." I pause for an instant, "...Karthus."

Now I find myself to be in a tough decision, and I see it to be the first one here. I believe that we should split up, the group and I. But who would be the leader? Mort? Karthus? Caitlyn? I do not know, but I have listed the three that can take whichever cave while I roam another.

Which one of the three led the others while I planned on breaking from the group?

AskKarthus

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiang Li View Post
"Well let us proceed then..." I pause for an instant, "...Karthus."

Now I find myself to be in a tough decision, and I see it to be the first one here. I believe that we should split up, the group and I. But who would be the leader? Mort? Karthus? Caitlyn? I do not know, but I have listed the three that can take whichever cave while I roam another.

Which one of the three led the others while I planned on breaking from the group?
Right now, without my spellbook, I am like an adder without its poison, Cait is grievously wounded, therefore I nominate Mort.

Kiang Li

08-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Right now, without my spellbook, I am like an adder without its poison, Cait is grievously wounded, therefore I nominate Mort.
((Here you go! (( )) ))

AskKarthus

08-08-2012

Quote:
((Here you go! (( )) ))
(( Ok? ))

Kiang Li

08-08-2012

Quote:
(( Ok? ))
((I was pointing out that you may have been Off-Character on the other post and, if so, you forgot the double-parentheses ))

AskKarthus

08-08-2012

Quote:
((I was pointing out that you may have been Off-Character on the other post and, if so, you forgot the double-parentheses ))
(( That was in character. ))

Kiang Li

08-08-2012

Quote:
(( That was in character. ))
((That does not make sense, the underlined parts of my texts show your options. Also, I used apostrophes to depict Character Speech ( "Speaking" ).))

Paltala

08-09-2012

((I'll take the lead anyway, don't worry))

Mort slowly approached Li and Karthus, "I don't know what you're planning or what is going to happen but I'm willing to do anything..." He cautiously explained, glancing at Karthus every so often.

Kiang Li

08-09-2012

((I guess it is just the three of us here, aye?))

"Mort..." I ask with a slight tone of concern, "Are you sure about this?"
If he led the group, then I would be surprised by a tinge. I mean, he has been cooperative, and a reckless measure that I have been contemplating on doing, would lead to such a shame when we lose him. But still, we need to split up, and I am the most powerful one here, and that means that they have to stick together.

Was he still willing to go?

Paltala

08-09-2012

"Hey, if it is the best option, I can do it. Think about the times that I've saved your back, this is just another one of those times." Mort explained while sporting his right side half smile, as is his custom "Don't worry, I'll look after the other two if needed."

((Btw, I'm going away this weekend, I might be able to get online on Saturday morning but I won't be able to on Sunday so I'll miss 1/2days))