((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

07-31-2012

Zero was nearly spent during the battle, confused that her powers didn't work- or at least, they didn't work in the way she knew they would. She got a grip of herself, recovering from the battle, wiping the gore from her arm blade as it retracted into its sheath.

It took her awhile to stand up- not out of fatigue but out of crushing despair that nearly threatened to swallow her. She looked around and saw that the others carried on, and had to find her own strength, her own reason to do so.

She wanted to live, obviously. She above all else was afraid of death- how Blanks were theorized to be soulless, to have no afterlife. Their bodies could never be animated, and Zero absolutely did not wish to perish in this unknown place.

She saw Kiang look at her. "...If you have something to say, say it. I cannot read minds." She said. It was alright. This was not the first time her powers could not carry her- no, she had to resort to her own intellect, her own battle prowess.

((I think I'm ok now. Just needed a weekend to grab some good pizza.))

Paltala

07-31-2012

Mort limped in through the hole that Liang walked through, holding a hand to his leg due to the pain and then leaned against the wall. Looking at the grate, "I know you have an idea...but I don't like the look of it, what is it? We can't afford to be split up now, especially after what just happened." Mort grimaced while trying to ignore his leg.

((Just a little bit to keep it moving))

victory hail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

i am a waffle! and now i shall take revenge for all ur syrup using ways, no more shall u humans rule breakfast! NO MORE!

Paltala

07-31-2012

((....))

TheShadowOfChaos

07-31-2012

((I was just surfing the forum for something, found this.....wow.....this guy.))

SmileyDemon

07-31-2012

((C has fainted from her lack of water and tiredness ))

Rudmed

07-31-2012

Claude relaxed a bit after the puppeteer went down. This nightmare was finally over, but what lies ahead of them? This fight was a challenge due to the fact that the ninja's were immortal and super human. It seriously could not get much worse than that....could it?

During the fight it seems as though Caitlyn had collapsed from exhaustion. Claude picked her up bridal style and carried her to the rest of the group, "Well now what? We're back to where we were before." he asked. He was lost there was only the way the went the last time as an exit, but how did they end up back here? He was so confused, and really just wanted to be out of this godforsaken place. Also if the place just put them back where they were before….would they ever get out of here?

Kiang Li

08-01-2012

"It looks like a way out of here," I say under my two new masks, looking at Mort, "but none of us are small enough to fit through." I shake my head as a memory comes back: The manor is like a human with powerful metabolism; it can close any holes in it shut. As I think of it, I feel a tinge of fear, which caused me to jump back as the drain hole healed shut. I stand on my feet to see that the hole is indeed shut. I look behind me. The cave diverges in three ways. The left and right ways seem to be untouched, but there are traces of blood, on the middle cave.

Paltala

08-01-2012

"Well...that was a little unexpected, looks like we have three choices." Mort laughed as Liang jumped back, "Normally we would take the clean corridors but that will just delay whatever we're getting too. Either way, we will reach the same point and it's probably down the bloody corridor. Anyone else in for a little bloody trip" He smiled while looking around at the others, specifically Caitlyn who has passed out.

Kiang Li

08-01-2012

I observe the caves again:

The first cave, on the very left, looks clean, yet it seems to be a twisted, wicked corridor from the silhouettes I see from here, silhouettes of people with more 'modifications' than I saw in the 'kitchen'. It looks deserted and desolate despite the silhouette of a person with several circular blades for the joints of its body.

The second cave, the bloodiest one, in the middle, does not have much to offer; it is simply a cave in red, with nothing but a slope and spike rocks on its ceiling. It indeed looks safe, but one sound can be a disaster, unless we stay quiet.

The final cave, which was not as bathed in blood, has metal bars here and there, impaled on the floor, ceiling and walls, making it a thick shrubbery of iron that none would desire to stumble upon.

I stand and carefully examine at the diversion, but where do we go from here?