((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

06-09-2012

I carefully balanced myself and as soon as Talicyn's rope was off the hook, I tilted to the side and as soon as she would fall, she won't be surprised to find herself lying on a bed of flesh and bowels.
The pieces of the armour have nearly finished the first phase: flesh; as soon as that was done, they could be progressing to armour and sentience. The torsos of the undead knights assembled, showing the ravaged, partly-eaten limbs and stabbed blades on the thighs.
I was only scared, but unsurprised, since the warrant had asked me to expect the presence of undead, Bartelé and... something else I could not put my finger on.

Paltala

06-09-2012

Paltala took a quick look around and saw the flesh reforming, we gently placed Talicyn's legs down away from the trap, took his crowbar and rushed at one of the...things, swinging at the head, hoping to take it off and maybe slow it down.

SmileyDemon

06-09-2012

((Remember no one knows the true identity of C if anything you would be here to rescue Caitlyn because Talicyn is Caitlyn.))

((I will post when you finish combat))

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

((Hows this for a start))

((I can change that if i'm to be found in a different trap. ))

Tem'rak awoke with a start, finding himself in a steel cage.

What...? Where am I?

Tem'rak looked around at the room he was suspended above before realizing...

Oh god. They took it...my weapon. I...AAAAAUUGHHHH!!!!!

Tem'rak's body spasm'd with pain as the curse drew upon him, but was unable to function. Had he his weapon, he'd have been teleported to someone who had performed
his ritual, but without it, he only felt pain. Unending, overwhelming pain.

He looked at his arms, where the chains would normally wrap around him, and saw instead burn marks or scabs, strips of bare flesh where whoever, or whatever, had removed his weapon from his unconsious body. He could feel the curse trying to sustain him so he could fulfil it's duty, but not nearly as fast. That weapon was his life, his vow of revenge, his dam.nation, and his salvaton. With it, he was unstoppable, without it, he was purposeless.

He recalled the events prior to his capture. He remembered being summoned, but seeing an empty room when he got there.

Someone...LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!

Rudmed

06-09-2012

((Claude is in an oven....well that is really a first for him. You didn't say he was unconscious, so I'm going to go ahead and post this.))

"Hey..open your eyes. You have company."

Claude's eyes opened slowly in case Koroza planned to shove more images of his victims, but what he saw were three people. One of them was a woman and unconscious, but the other two were awake. One of them looked very odd in his outfit, but the other had definitely been kept here. He could tell by his condition. He tried to say something, but his lips were too dry to speak. So he thought of another way and tried to rattle the chains that held him. They bounced off the wall, the friction threatening to give off a spark.

"Stop that you fool!" Koroza roared at him. His demonic arm let out a glow, "Use your nose! There is gas everywhere. Do you want to be burnt alive?"

Claude sniffed the air, and realized there was indeed a lot of gas. He was lucky the chains did not cause a spark, it seemed the lack of nutrition had done alot to him. He then realized the demonic arm was still exposed. There was no way to hide it, so he would have to wait and see how the others reacted to it. Though they were busy with...children? Why would they be fighting children crawling toward them. He blinked his eyes a few times, and saw that what he had thought were children were instead undead maggot infested...things. He heard Koroza laugh it seemed the demon enjoyed the short illusion he placed on Claude.

Kiang Li

06-09-2012

((I didn't want to spoil it for anyone, but in that case I'll have to rearrange future traps according to the motives everyone else's character has been captured for and where they are. And thanks for pointing out that we're looking at Caitlyn ^^))
((And Nikki, that's ok. I'll let you guess where you are. Hint: not the foyer.))
Metal pieces melted in a mysteriously cold manner and crept towards the fleshy constructs being partly destroyed by Mort. I could not help Mort since my katana was lodged on the door knob and had already been eaten by a swarm of deformed insect-like bees. I look down at the Caitlyn and back up to Claude. There were no locks on the chain; he was tangled tightly. I begin to find a knot and found a large gathering of metal chains at the other end of the room. It was long enough to throw at the bees to eat, and was large and complicated enough to make me want to look for a knot. But I was not to worry too much; this was the only connection to Claude's chains.
I take it from the floor. It was heavy, rough and rusty. I struggle to throw it to where my sword used to be. It doesn't make it. I thrusted myself forward and kicked it across the floor, makong me trip and fall on my back. The chains make it to where the knights were assembling.

The bees quickly wore down the chains. Claude was free. I never knew that this was so simple after all. I stood back up by lifting myself to the counter and looked at the assembly; it was half-complete, but the bodies did not motion at all. I figured that until they were fully assembled, they'd stay still.
I pulled Claude off the oven, where the concentration was heavy. He dropped to the floor and was now free of most of the gas.
I gesture for Mort to take Caitlyn and follow me. I lift Claude by the arms, on my back, and noticed that he had a rather strange arm. I look down a small corridor with destroyed doorways and ravaged bodies of victims. There were three door at the end of the corridor; a large door supposedly leading to a large hall; and two on the sides of it.
((Vote away on which one of the doors to take.
Hint: one is a dangerous trap without the next character, another is progress and the third is an easter egg that'll make a character get 2 hours worth of sleep in an instant + how that 'sleep' happened.))

Paltala

06-09-2012

((I'll call myself Mort from now instead of Paltala))
((Also, Mort doesn't know your name still right? and after this, I probably won't respond for like 8-9 hours, 11:16pm here so I need sleeps))

Mort saw her gesture to Caitlyn, nodding he took one last swing at the group of bodies, further hindering them, severing a few body parts and sending them flying. He quickly turned, putting the crowbar back into his belt loop and picked up Caitlyn, grunting under the weight, he shifted her onto his back and looked down the small corridor, trying to pick a door.

((If we go left, middle, right from the way we're looking at, I say middle))

(EDIT: ((Got senior member with this post, WOOP!)))

Kiang Li

06-09-2012

((Well you read the warrant so you know who I am now. The only way for everyone else to know my name is to either read the warrant or hear it from you. I'll wait on Caitlyn and Claude to vote on the doors, too.))

SmileyDemon

06-09-2012

(( Going to the movies so I'll be unable to post until later tonight I vote for middle. Also think about this if Caitlyn was captured it would make sense that Piltover would look for outside help since their best disappeared. ))

Elithik

06-09-2012

Thud… Thud… Thud…

Rowni’s heartbeat sounded, the drum of his life beating loud to his ear. Where am I? Why am I here?
Questions ran through his head like little rivulets of water streaming down a rock. They weren’t all on the situation at hand. He was also worried that he wouldn’t be able to help Genk now that he was captured. What if my captors caught me to bring me back to the testing area?

To distract himself Rowni did a quick body check. Yes, he still had his scars, four limbs, and a missing finger. I have a missing finger. That’s an odd way to put it, especially because I technically don’t have it. He often thought the weirdest things when he was in a hot spot. They weren’t really strange normally but with the setting he was in it was definitely weird.

Maybe they caught him to punish him. Rowni knew he had times where he would blank out and wake up someplace else. Maybe he had done something bad in one of those blank out times and now he was going to get punished for it.

They can’t kill me. I still need to rescue everyone at the compound.

A buzzing started in his head. It was an uncomfortable feeling. It began to spread all over his body, making him feel like he would burst. His skin felt tight and small. What is happening to me? The feeling wouldn’t go away.

Whether he had this strange feeling or not, Rowni knew one thing: he wanted out.

His heart continued to beat, faster now though, its intensity increased as the buzzing feeling grew.

Thud Thud Thud…

((I hope this is ok. As for the exact reason why he is captured I leave it up to you (whether it is because they want to return him to the lab or because one of his other personalities did something bad). Also the buzzing is because a personality of his is trying to take over but it can't.))