Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

06-21-2012

I catch the woman in my arms as I collapse onto a crouching stance. I stare back at her eyes, eyes that plead innocent, yet guilty. She looks like Ruby's friend, Laila, I whisper to her dead body;
"You're free from what binds you..." I pause and close my eyes, slowly shaking my head, "I'm sorry that this had to happen. I'm sure that even you'll understand that one's body must be left behind to earn their freedom." I seize her in my arms.
What more does this "Summoner" hide from me? Does it want to show me dead?! Does it want me to kill myself? Or does it want to kill my sister before my eyes?!
I press my lips against her to sniff her. She still smells like the Ionian Red Bloom, the flower that we used to grow in our homes. Ruby, Laila, what were you thinking?
The last sorcerer gives Caitlyn a smiling glare, just as if she wanted to kill her.
A female ninja eyed Mort. Another eyed Zamara. They all walk towards them.

Necromonger

06-21-2012

Zero was in not in optimal condition, but was determined to defeat any opposition that confronted her. A single ninja approached her, delivering a vicious kick- not quite the best attack against Zero who'd seen worse in combat before, promptly parrying and catching with her stronger metal right arm, and sweeping the ninja off her one leg before she could recover. Zero does not even let go, smashing in the ninja's kneecap with a swift elbow with her arm.

She spent very little time on dealing with the ninja, as she approached the sorceress- at last, a magic user. Her hunting instinct took over, and slowly, the silence- the power of the Pariah- poured from her, and enveloped the area she and the sorceress were in. It was an invisible, faint thing- like the surface of a very calm, clear body of water, so indistinct as to be indiscernible to the naked eye.

To anyone else it was like a mild wave of nausea, but to magic users,It was like thunder without sound- the dread of suffocation as their magics were rendered useless, slowly being unravelled and consumed. Zero extended a hand, and with but a gesture, a dull gray beam of energy leapt from her open palm towards the sorceress- anti-magic energy struck her mana flow, ripping apart her magical strength, the intense feedback harming her body- whether living or dead, the damage was the same. ((Mana burn. Nukes mana, take damage equal to mana lost.))

[[Fear - 4/10
Tireness - 5/10
Hunger - 5/10
Thirst - 5/10]]

Elithik

06-21-2012

((I cannot do anything right now, right?))

Paltala

06-21-2012

Mort heard the scuffle break out, looking up he noticed the female ninja moving towards him. Standing up, crowbar in hand, he waited for her to get closer. When she was just past arms length he quickly stepped forward, swinging his crowbar at her. With seemingly impossible reactions, she dodged the attack and launched her counter attack, a sweeping strike her with arm which connected with Morts shoulder. Recoiling from the hit, he span around striking the woman in her side.
Unfortunately, that threw Mort off balance allowing her to strike the crowbar out of his hand. Jumping back in surprise, Mort said to her, "Well, this is now relatively easy, lets do this." Swinging his fist at her, she blocked, countered and Mort countered himself. This carried on for what seemed like an eternity, each getting hit a few times, adrenaline pumping. Mort seemingly needing help carried this on, neither person making ground.

[[Fear - 7/10 (prospect of losing, extended battle increasing the value)
Tiredness - 8/10 (rising quickly)
Hunger - 6/10
Thirst - 6/10]]

((Deepwater, I believe you can to help but not in a massive capacity.
Morts values are elevated due to the fight scenes, including the jump out of the sewer to save Kiang and then the extended fight.))

NikkishallDye

06-21-2012

((Boooo Necro taking out two at once. Ruining my fun! and Thanks Kiang. 2 rounds of combat for thirst?))

Seeing Mort struggling with his own opponent, Tem'rak takes his eyes away from the battle for 1 second too long and the mage delivers a brutal strike to Tem'raks side. Now enraged, Tem'rak gathers a massive ammount of strength and puts it all into a single kick, shattering the magical barrier the mage had, and crushing her other arm. Tem'rak leans down to look at the crippled mage and sees fear in her eyes. Not knowing what to do he delivers the killing blow in what he thinks is an act of mercy. He examines her closely to discover that she looked like his wife.

"No...no...no...that wasn't her. It's not her. it's not her."he thinks to himself, panicking at the fact that he is now reliving the most traumatic moments in his life, the face of his dead betrothed looking blankly up at him for the second time. The energy he has left begins to spark, the curses magic capitalizing on his fear and taking over him.

He goes stiff for a second, closes his eyes. They snap open, a deep purple and leaving whispy trails. He walks up to the ninja Mort is dealing with silently, with conviction.
As he approaches her, a ball of purple flame encompasses his right hand, which he spears through the ninja's chest, absorbing her life energy, and flinging aside the body and continuing his march,
Straight
Towards
Mort.

"Defend yourself weakling, or the Bound Slayer shall be your demise."

Fear 9/10 or 10/10
Tiredness 7/10
Hunger 6/10
Thirst 6/10

((Sorry, Tem'rak just had to relive the death of his wife and son. The curse saw it's oppertunity and took control, effectively maxing out his curse meter. He should revert when he gets completely tired. Have fun everyone!))

Paltala

06-21-2012

((OH GOD NO!!!!! I hate you Nikki :P))

As the purple spear/flame went through the ninja, it was as Mort was being pushed backwards, however, not enough. Time seemed to slow down and for a split second, Mort was able to see the spear right before impact and he was able to conjure up a small amount of mental shielding right as the spear hit him full on in the chest, missing his heart by less than an inch.

Time seemed to slow down even more as Morts seemingly lifeless body blew backwards, landing with a sickening crunch against the wall and falling limply face down. His mind was intact and he was barely alive, not breathing with a very faint pulse, but would the others realise in time?

[[Fear - N/A
Tiredness - N/A
Hunger - N/A
Thirst - N/A]]

((Also, the adrenaline and the intense action was what gave me that burst of energy allowing me that bit of psychic energy for the split second))

Kiang Li

06-21-2012

I walk in to where the women came from. I look around to realise that this is a clean mess hall, ironically. I feel a bit of hunger, but I am sure that there will be food kept here somewhere. I walk to a large chamber, inside this hall, that looks like a kitchen. I scour around to find 3 whole sacks ((10kg each)) of trail mix, made from Ionia's harvests. There are also large tanks of water ((50L)) standing next to ends of the rows of tables. I take a handful ((100g)) of trail mix and ate it. Walnuts, almonds, raisins and the Ionian Dallion, a star-shaped nut made from the Red Bloom.
I take a small pouch from the kitchen's counter and fill it with as much trail mix as it can carry((400g)).

Kiang Li

06-21-2012

((Guys n' gals, refresh your meters, this'll be the only GOOD food source aside from roasting horses, which is something we didn't do, luckily. As soon as that's done I'll implement my ideas to accomodate our time differences, especially slowing down how I advance too much.))

Elithik

06-21-2012

Rowni saw Mort go down. Making what could very well be a stupid decision he sprinted to Mort's side. He listened for a heart beat but couldn't find one. He tried something he learned in the science complex: CPR. Hoping he didn't look weird (not that it really mattered) he pinched Mort's nose shut and breathed in through his mouth a couple times. He also pumped the downed man's chest some in hopes the air would start flowing. Come on, breathe! he mentally commanded.

((Edit: What exactly would Rowni's meters be at at the moment since he hasn't rested and all?))
((Edit:
Fear - 9
Tiredness - 9
Hunger - 9
Thirst - 9))

Kiang Li

06-21-2012

Quote:
DeepWater Dragon:
((Edit: What exactly would Rowni's meters be at at the moment since he hasn't rested and all?))

((9 everything.))