((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rudmed

06-15-2012

Claude sighed as Zero ignored him, but followed after Kiang, who seemed to be thinking deeply, "A gold coin for your thoughts?" he asked. He also seemed distressed about something, but he wasn't before until he picked up....oh. Claude chuckled a bit at Kiang's embarassment.

Kiang Li

06-15-2012

I let out a sharp sighing smile as I hear Claude chuckle at my blushing face. I walk to the closet, knowing that Claude would follow closely behind. I look at Zamara's face, which was on my shoulder. At first I contemplated kissing, but when I do, I'd be deemed irresponsible by my own consent. I'll let love follow me later for that our lives are more important.

We arrive at the closet. I lay Zamara down on a thick jacket, laying her flat on the partially cold coat. I walk out to take the broken door, waiting for Claude to come in. This will hold Göntaro off until later, I hope.

((We'll take a break here and wait for everyone else to find Rowni. Or maybe talk about cookies or something. Since the majority has the capability of fighting, I'll put the 10-post-fight rule in the OP in a few.))

Paltala

06-15-2012

Mort turns to Tem'Rak, startled at the sudden appearence, "Wow! Umm...we need the light, it's pitch black down here and we need to try and find the last person down here." Mort said, in a slightly higher pitched voice than usual due to the shock, "And please don't do that again, it's unnerving."

Kiang Li

06-16-2012

((*Rolls dice* Tem'rak gets to carry Rowni back to the closet. That is, when he's found.))

Paltala

06-16-2012

((YAY! No manual labour for me!))

Kiang Li

06-16-2012

((And you, sir, are pulling Rowni out of the hatch.))

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

Tem'rak shivers from the cold.

What exactly are we supposed to do if we get into a fight. Only a couple of us have weapons, and while I'm not completely out of luck
Tem'rak's fist glows purple for a second
something is screwing with my magic. Any ideas?

((NOOOO i don't wanna carry people))

Kiang Li

06-16-2012

((*evil laugh*. But honestly though, drag or carry, your call, Rowni's player says he's got archery till Sunday so yeah, I think it's best to do one of the two:
-Transport Rowni to the closet; or
-Call me in the closet for help doing it.))

Paltala

06-16-2012

((Fine, I'll pull her up out of the hatch :P))

"Well, Caitlyn has a gun and I have a crowbar, my suggestion is we shoot the attacker and I then beat the **** out of it, how does that sound?" Mort said with a slight smirk, "Anyway, lets go, we need to find this person." And he walked down the sewer system, taking the first left possible.

Kiang Li

06-16-2012

((Kill who? :O.))