((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

06-15-2012

Zero mutters her thanks and takes a drink of water, one glass (200mL worth) and hands it back to Kiang.

Her head clears up, and she manages to get to her feet. She tears the slit of her dress for greater flexibility and snaps the heels off her dress shoes- both of which were designed beforehand to be altered into combat-worthy attire in an emergency. "...Alright... Who... who are you all... where are we... And is that thing eating the girl... magical..." She asked, increasing her breathing and heart rate to get the adrenaline pumping.

The orb rolls to her feet, and without even looking at the orb, it shatters, the magic absorbed into Zero. She clenches and unclenches her prosthetic arm- get the strength flowing.

Kiang Li

06-15-2012

((I Shinobi'd :O.))
((Regardless, what's your votes, Claude n' Zero? Follow Caitlyn or take a comfy nap in the closet?))

Necromonger

06-15-2012

Zero, sensing there was danger in this place, did what she was trained and conditioned for- assess, plan, execute. Sadly it seemed the people here weren't fond of responding.

"...We need to get away from here to a safe place now. Where's the nearest exit?"

Kiang Li

06-15-2012

I speak to Zamara from the intersection, in a tone easily hear from her distance.
"There is more than one," I say "But the are either clogged by the undead or barricaded." I look up to the open hatch in the other end.
"There is another hope," I say "But there is no knowing what lies in there besides the Sheriff and a two other men."

Necromonger

06-15-2012

"...Anywhere is better than here. Common undead are a non issue for me... lead the way. Maybe we can make sense of our situation and formulate a plan." Zero said, emphasizing her desire to leave the room. She was alert now, somewhat, hungry but could sap magic from supernatural creatures at least.

((Goin to bed as of this post.))

Paltala

06-15-2012

((Jesus you guys were busy. Considering that our Caitlyn has somehow warped to the sewer hatch, I'll start from there.))

Mort jumped down into the sewer after Caitlyn. "Course I am, you really think I'm going to let you go alone?" He told her as he walked past down the pitch black sewer system that stank of rotting flesh and sewage, trudging down it, he plunged head long into the darkness and quickly smacked into a wall face first.

SmileyDemon

06-15-2012

C helped lift Mort up after the rather clumsy upset making sure to keep the gun level and away from them both as she lent him her arm. "We need to get out of here and call in reinforcements.I'll have this entire place surrounded once we do so. This monster will pay for the crimes hes committed." C said trying to say what she thought Caitlyn would. C didn't really care for justice that much but their captor did screw her over so she could make an exception.

Paltala

06-15-2012

He gratefully used her arm to help himself back up, "Thanks, my nose hurts a bit though. Anyway, We're trapped in this...place and we need to find someone, there is no backup because we are it. Lets go." He explained while using his hand to feel along the walls to find the path through the sewers.

Rudmed

06-15-2012

"I'm Claude, and that is...well I still don't know his name." Claude said to Zero as he held out his human hand to shake, "If you want better details I'd ask him about them. I just woke up when they found me."

"I'd like to go help the others, but I'm worried about her. It would be dumb of us to free her, and then risk her life again." he said. They had just saved someone why would they and risk someone who may not be ready to fight.

NikkishallDye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

Tem'rak, not having said anything in a while, finally speaks up.

So, when do we kill the basterd?

((wouldn't let me spell it right))