((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

06-14-2012

I walk to the left, where the labyrinth ends. To the left is the tank chamber, or so I was told. I walk to the left to discover that my client was not lying. Who was he and why did he send me instead of anyone else? I wonder. I'm not the best mercenary but I have a unique aptitude. I was told of Zero's weakness: being hung tightly above the floor.

I stand just at the intersection, facing the tank chamber. Tanks stood before me. They all appeared to be in mint condition, but there was also reason to believe that something was being hidden from my sight besides the creature.

There is suddenly a powerful thrill in my veins. Göntaro is in this chamber to feed, I anticipate. But which tank could he be emptying?

Rudmed

06-14-2012

Claude followed Kiang to the tank chamber, but was puzzeled as to why he had stopped, "The next person is in there right? If so what are we waiting for?" he said as he passed Kiang and saw Gontaro. He stepped back beside Kiang, "What do we do?" he whispered.

Well that person is certainly screwed! Let's watch! I always did enjoy seeing the person's eyes before their last moments.

Kiang Li

06-14-2012

((@Necromonger: Is Zero's legal name Zamara?
I'll write a third-person about the sewerage as soon as Caitlyn and the guys going with her open the hatch.))

The Tank Chamber - Finding Zamara

"I don't know, but we'll find the person." I whisper "Just avoid being seen by him." I whispered, which was evidently about Göntaro.
I sneak to a nearby tank, noting that the source of white light was a grid of mysterious crystals. Göntaro was in the next tank, opening a small hatch just at its front. I watch him forcibly pull out a woman tied in ropes. I watch the scream as joints break as her body was forced out of the ropes she was tied in. I notice a pattern from the piles of bones: Göntaro would travel around the chamber clockwise, on the outer rim of tanks; he would not eat anything that was in the inside tanks. This gave me my best bet: Zamara must be in one of the inner tanks.
I crouch-run to another tank and press my back against it. Suddenly, the screams grew loud and coarse, as if the woman was struggling to get out. Bones crunched as I anticipated the woman being eaten alive. Movements and sounds of punching made a show of silhouettes on the walls and tanks.
I gesture Claude to run up to where I am.

Necromonger

06-14-2012

((Indeed.))

Zero faded in and out of unconsciousness, and by the time she came to once more she saw Kiang and Claude. She struggled in her bonds, unable to make much progress as she was restrained completely. Apparently the one who did this knew that should Zero ever gain free range of movement, her chances of escape were much higher.

SmileyDemon

06-14-2012

C bends over and throws open the hatch leading to the sewers. She jumped down into the mire and landed wet thud. Cocking her gun she scanned the area before looking back up. "Its clear. Lets get going."

Rudmed

06-14-2012

Claude ran over to Kiang as quietly as he possibly could. Stealth wasn't his speciality, in fact he would often trust others to that part of the mission. However, Kiang might need his help with something, so he had no choice but to go as well. He just prayed the creature would be too distracted with his meal....****it.

"What's wrong? Sad you couldn't save her? Well, maybe you could of, but are you willing to take that risk?"

Claude shook his head. He knew what Koroza was talking about, but he wasn't willing to risk it. Kiang and the others were the only hope for the rest of the prisoners. He just couldn't take that risk.

Kiang Li

06-14-2012

((Since Göntaro could be around, I'll just write his actions and whatnot in Italics as long as we're in the tank chamber.))
I open the hatch of this tank open. Nothing.
"She is in one of these tanks. I know it." I whisper to Claude. "Take that one," I point at the nearest middle tank, "I'll take that one." I look at the tank behind the one I indicated Claude. I sneak behind the concrete foundation.

Göntaro looked at where he caught a glimpse of two people. But his apetite was too overwhelming. The woman he was halfway through eating had already died of shock. She was bitter in taste; all the adrenaline ruined the metallic taste of flesh. He took a bite of her left arm, taking her hand and crushing the bones.
I hear bones crushing as I sneak. I look in the hatch of another tank, but it was a bit stuck. I pull it with all my weight and made a large, clanking sound. But there was nothing but a broken catwalk and traces of blood in a puddle of wine. I do not enter. I sneak and hide behind the tank.

Göntaro heard a large clanking sound and crawled up the tanks. He looked around, but there was nothing. He was very confused as there would be no one but the Summoner in the Chamber. He ran and threw the partially eaten aside as he made a dash out. He noted nothing, but before he knew it, he was lost in the labyrinth. He threw the torches made out of human heads aside as he rampaged to search for his way back.

I grimaced as I saw the dead body of a woman. Bite marks ravaged her body. Crushed and fractured bones depicted that she struggled. I was in a bit of shock, but I continued to the last middle tank.

((Spoiler: Zamara is in the tank Li asked Claude to go.))

Kiang Li

06-14-2012

((Here's the diary entry on the sewerage. C doesn't know it but it's on the floor somewhere near the dead policeman at the first turn: ))

Quote:
Last Entry Before I Die
This manor does not even have the characteristics to be remotely livable. To whomever reads this: Find the one responsible and murder him with his own creations. They are stupid stitched creatures, only recognising the cultists as allies but not knowing the appearance of their mastermind at all.
I entered this hatch, only to find that the sewer was cleaner than I expected, considering that my expectations was a more putrid dungeon: Dumped bodies covered the sides, some alive, some evidently rotted to their own demise. Greened, putrid matter and blackened blood covered the walls and floors everywhere. More evidence shows that some mindless one attempted to feed on a dead body. This is not what humanity is about. Whoever had the mind to do this has a heart darker than The Queen Of The Unknown.

Elithik

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiang Li View Post
((Here's the diary entry on the sewerage. C doesn't know it but it's on the floor somewhere near the dead policeman at the first turn: ))

This manor does not even have the characteristics to be remotely livable. To whomever reads this: Find the one responsible and murder him with his own creations. They are stupid stitched creatures, only recognising the cultists as allies but not knowing the appearance of their mastermind at all.
I entered this hatch, only to find that the sewer was cleaner than I expected, considering that my expectations was a more putrid dungeon: Dumped bodies covered the sides, some alive, some evidently rotted to their own demise. Greened, putrid matter and blackened blood covered the walls and floors everywhere. More evidence shows that some mindless one attempted to feed on a dead body. This is not what humanity is about. Whoever had the mind to do this has a heart darker than The Queen Of The Unknown.
((How you say The Queen of the Unknown could that be a reference to the Dark Queen of the Dragonlance series?))

Kiang Li

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepWater Dragon View Post
((How you say The Queen of the Unknown could that be a reference to the Dark Queen of the Dragonlance series?))
((It's meant to be the Void Queen but the reference wasn't really intended :O))