Feast Your Eyes on the Noxus Noms Contest Winners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rule

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalValkyrie View Post
Whenever I click on them it doesnt make them bigger.

Intended?
Remove the 'admin' part in the URL, unintentional I think.

DarkStrolled

06-08-2012

The things I would do to get a pair of gunnar optiks

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
Did you also view the 20 winners in the poll for voting? I think you've missed something here :P
I think they meant none of the major winners were anything but cakes/cupcakes. You're almost like Morello with your "smart" little replies.

I agree. All the major winners were just scultures on some form of a cake. I'm not saying they're bad, but it's so redundant. I bet there were even better entries that didnt bake up a cake and it's really unfair that you didn't include even a single one for a major prize.

(Before anyone says anything, no I don't bake/cook, so I'm not fighting for myself).

Ow My Feels

06-08-2012

Dat teemo

5371EI

06-08-2012

I wanna eat Teemo to death...

MsPudding

Sentient Pudding

Follow MsPudding on Twitter

06-08-2012
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solatoral View Post
I think they meant none of the major winners were anything but cakes/cupcakes. You're almost like Morello with your "smart" little replies.

I agree. All the major winners were just scultures on some form of a cake. I'm not saying they're bad, but it's so redundant. I bet there were even better entries that didnt bake up a cake and it's really unfair that you didn't include even a single one for a major prize.

(Before anyone says anything, no I don't bake/cook, so I'm not fighting for myself).
The majority of *actual entries* that we received were in the form of a cake. We did our best to judge these as fairly as possible, and we've highlighted the amazing non-fondant, non-cake entries in the winners already!

If you look at the current pool of 32 winners in their entirety, the saturation of non-fondant entries that won is quite high compared to the number of cake entries we received. Pushing for us to make that saturation unfairly higher would seriously discredit the amazing work our contest participants put in!

reaxz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

wow im hungry :E

Unade

06-08-2012

Ofc some of the entries are great.. but those dressings, first of all, how do u know its sugar; second, are they really eddible..? I agree with Solatoral, most of em are cakes.. I'm really not in favor of making a cake and building a statue on top... I sincerely liked my fiddle more than some entries there, but im no one to decide. http://i45.tinypic.com/2el9q1c.png . carrot + lettuce
Congrats anyways.

MizoAngel

06-08-2012

So much effort I put in mine, only if I knew that people are this awesome...

Congrats to all winners.

S0T0

Recruiter

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
The majority of *actual entries* that we received were in the form of a cake. We did our best to judge these as fairly as possible, and we've highlighted the amazing non-fondant, non-cake entries in the winners already!

If you look at the current pool of 32 winners in their entirety, the saturation of non-fondant entries that won is quite high compared to the number of cake entries we received. Pushing for us to make that saturation unfairly higher would seriously discredit the amazing work our contest participants put in!
However, every single cake here used very easy sculpting ingredients, not to be mean but you could even Google some recipes that could be made with purely your hands and not anything more than the common kitchen knife. (Don't forget you could also freeze it which makes it ALOT easier compared to room temperature sculpting.)
Edit; Also looking at the pictures one of them really stands out and doesn't really even look like it was made of anything that isn't hard because cake doesn't have regular proprieties

Next year you should really disallow anyone that uses Cakes which would make some interesting results.