Request for audio output choice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyberTootie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

This would go hand-in-hand with the surround issues pretty much.

CFlickster

01-10-2013

This is a good idea, but isn't super important in my opinion. There are work arounds that suffice.

HaveFunTrying

09-23-2013

Bump

CyberTootie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2013

If you change your default device after the game client launches, the game client will continue to output to what the default device was upon game client launch.

nightwolf92

09-27-2013

However if you have a bluetooth device connected and change it, you completely lose audio... this is the same for USB connected Headphones... It would be such a good option to have better sound options. I dont know why this hasnt been done yet.

Lethalprophecy

09-27-2013

*bump*

Players should be able to set the Audio Output Device(Speakers,Headphones) and sound output mode(2.0,2.1,5.1,7.1) in the sound section of the ingame, and the clients options menu.

This does go hand in hand with surround sound issues, of which have been ignored for more than 3 years.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...ad.php?t=25970

nightwolf92

09-28-2013

I demand results!~

shiftyfied

01-24-2014

bump

freebird89

02-15-2014

I have a similar problem with audio. My audio software, Beats Audio, was bugged on my laptop model (gotta love HP) and I can't set any headset as the default device. As a result, I have to either manually set the audio to play through the headset using the in-game options or play the game without sound. Majority of the high-end games allow you to set your audio output device and Riot needs to add this option to their League of Legends game badly.

No audio is no fun. We need this option to properly enjoy this game.

Kikasnchwbublgum

03-09-2014

bump