Request for audio output choice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dev1lb3ast

06-08-2012

Hello, I have noticed that when attempting to chagne windows audio default device once the game client loads it does not follow the change.

Can we please get an audio out choice within LOL so we can set it to be specific device.

I personally like to have my ventrilo and league come out my headphones and my music and other audio out through my speakers but this causes problems when using things like streaming music where you cannot configure your browser to output the audio. If I change my default audio device to output to speakers, league does as well.

ReaperOfSaints

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

I have the same problem I support your suggestion. I made a post recently talking about the same thing and no one has commented on it. Hopefully people will notice yours.

Bump

dev1lb3ast

06-13-2012

Bump, I thought this would be a more common request.

Then again Im sure if I posted in GD and let the thread get moved it would have more supporters.

ReaperOfSaints

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Move it there then, they can't say we didn't try in the correct forum.

sangley

06-20-2012

Bump. As more of us are using multiple audio devices and multiple monitors, having control over where your audio is going becomes more important. Please add a link for your other post about this topic so that we can show our support.

Nosidius

07-04-2012

This is actually a good idea, I just checked my output on audio as well and realized its feeding to the Bluetooth headset instead of my primary speakers. Would be nice if i could force it over without having to use a virtual interface, those are a slight pain in the ass to work with and sometimes have a delay skew.

TimeFlex

09-02-2012

This needs a bump after so long

sKamz92

09-15-2012

Bump. I need this to be implemented. Most other games already have this

Nidaros

09-19-2012

Riot have you seen this?

ScrAm1337

01-09-2013

Bump -- such a good idea and improvement to the game.