Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Misha, the Fists of Colossus - Art Link Included

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barythebarbar

06-17-2012

Victor's sister . very cool!

kamaehamaeha

06-17-2012

Quote:
Jocosus:
I like the idea, and the art. Id play her.

However, her "Goliath Punch" sounds just like Vayne's 'E' so i suggest maybe making the punch into an Uppercut that knocks the first unit into the air and then stunning them upon landing.

but overall, its a great idea, and RIOT should consider it.

blitzcrank op

grimlygoat

06-19-2012

Quote:
kamaehamaeha:
blitzcrank op

He isn't that over powered, when you figure out that he is either squishy with high damage or tanky, but with no damage. His knock up can be a pain, but with merc treads it doesn't last that long. Also most blitzcranks are extremly dumb, and pop there ult in the first second of a 1v1. They lose most of their dps because they wanted to do some birst damage. If you learn not to run away you can 1v1 him without trouble. Riven has more CC than blitz in a 1v1 as well, the only good thing about blitz is his massive sheild if you spam the hell out of mana type items. If you play smart countering blitz is extremly easy, and I mean extremly.

FarahBoom

06-24-2012

bump

FarahBoom

06-27-2012

bump

FarahBoom

07-03-2012

bump

FarahBoom

07-03-2012

bump

FarahBoom

07-05-2012

bump

FarahBoom

07-06-2012

Edited Bump

Den Vardoger

07-06-2012

Hmmm...very very impressive. Specially the art conception. Just amazing. Innate is creative, Q is creative, W is somewhat creative, E isn't much creative (although it's still fine) and her Ultimate...I think another "ground smash" wouldn't be too cool. It's a second "ground smash" ability even from her. I have one idea of her ultimate ability. Here it comes:

Quote:
Overheated Embrace (or Hug =p)
Misha grabs her target and starts to release a burst of heat from her hands, suppressing and dealing 150/ 250 / 350 + 0.8 AP magic damage to this champion over 2 seconds. If the whole suppression is done successfully, the target will explode and deal 80 / 140 / 200 (+ 0.4 AP) magic damage to itself and to the other enemy units within the range of the explosion. CD: 80 / 70 / 60 seconds. Range of the Grab: 175. AoE of the Explosion: 280. Cost: 150 Mana.

I hope you like the idea. =)