Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Misha, the Fists of Colossus - Art Link Included

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DendasGarrett

06-11-2012

Well it all depends on the size of the AOE, and the damage dealt. If it deals enough damage, and has enough size to stun 3+ champions, then it will probably be powerful enough.

gildar

06-11-2012

The one thing I thought of when i read you W is Rumble machine where steam is added for every ability he uses so you could incorporate a similar bar and when ventilation activates it does damage plus extra for every 25% of steam build up or increase the radius of the ability. Just ideas for your champion if you want more details.

And there's a champion I'm supporting here the for those who want to see: Nihlaila The Maiden of Lost Souls

FarahBoom

06-13-2012

Edit Bump

grimlygoat

06-13-2012

It seems like she would have alot of CC from what I can see as a bruiser. People like blitz with some cc are pretty powerhouse but they have limited get away. With her teleport, reduce attack speed, and knock aside( i'm picturing it being something like Hecarim) I would see her as a massive pain to fight, not to mention her stun that can hit multiple champions with an instant stun.The ult would be over powered in team fights, picture her stunning the tank to start, teleporting to their ap carry stunning him and then using her left and right hook along with a stun to burst through the rest putting out massive cc to a whole team. Plus she has enough cc for a whole team along with enough damage to be an AD carry. It's a great champion and beautiful art but I would suggest looking into less CC for her AD type champion.

FarahBoom

06-14-2012

Quote:
dog769:
It seems like she would have alot of CC from what I can see as a bruiser. People like blitz with some cc are pretty powerhouse but they have limited get away. With her teleport, reduce attack speed, and knock aside( i'm picturing it being something like Hecarim) I would see her as a massive pain to fight, not to mention her stun that can hit multiple champions with an instant stun.The ult would be over powered in team fights, picture her stunning the tank to start, teleporting to their ap carry stunning him and then using her left and right hook along with a stun to burst through the rest putting out massive cc to a whole team. Plus she has enough cc for a whole team along with enough damage to be an AD carry. It's a great champion and beautiful art but I would suggest looking into less CC for her AD type champion.

Yes, i see where you coming from, thats partially my mistake since i failed to indicate that i wanted her to be a Melee Mage,all moves stacking strictly with AP, i still will probably tone down some ranges on the moves and durations (i planned on the knock aways on the goliath punch to be miniscule, like rivens broken wings) but ill fix that up. Thank you for the feedback

MadManDu

06-14-2012

How about changing the passive to a radioactive waste that slows enemies? It'd be nice to finally have a champion that has such a risky escape tactic...wait till you're below 10%, then slow the enemies and high tail it outta there.

FarahBoom

06-14-2012

Edit Bump

grimlygoat

06-15-2012

Quote:
FightinFoo:
How about changing the passive to a radioactive waste that slows enemies? It'd be nice to finally have a champion that has such a risky escape tactic...wait till you're below 10%, then slow the enemies and high tail it outta there.

well think of champions like anivia, use her ult right before you die so your enemy has to make an ill informed choice of taking damage and maybe getting the kill or leaving a kill they could of got.

FarahBoom

06-15-2012

bump

FarahBoom

06-17-2012

bump for feedback