Misha, the Fists of Colossus - Art Link Included

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FarahBoom

06-08-2012

Im hoping to get my artwork out into the world, of course Riot being a big goal of mine so without further ado, here is my champion, Misha, the Fists of Colossus.
Also, here you can check out all of my artwork for my, and other summoners, champions! http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=misha
Attachment 457667

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wthsm596d6...e%20Herald.jpg <-----Link to my Champion Splash Art

Lore:

Misha’s father was a brilliant and passionate inventor, revered as the greatest in Valoran history. Running away from his devil's he ended up in Demacia with his daughter Misha. His creations saved countless demacian soldiers’ lives, and his inventions would single-handedly usher in the technological age for Demacia. Her father developed armor for troops strong as fortress walls, machines for detecting nearby enemies, and incredible fast acting medicines bringing troops back from the brink, and in minutes, back to the front lines. Out on a field expedition to junkyards for spare parts, he never returned home.
For the following years Misha was able to find solace in her days by learning to craft like her father, working off simple blueprints left behind by him. Once of age, she joined the demacian army and requested to use her father’s inventions that she crafted by her side in battle. Her request was denied however due to malfunctions and unexplainable explosions while training and were deemed unsafe. During a field training day with her unit, they were ambushed by two men and struck down one by one. Struggling to stay awake from the pain, Misha saw a glimpse of Viktor standing against her demacian brothers and sisters. She also caught a glimpse of the man who slew her unit; her father, covered in the twisted technology that already made a slave of Viktor. Garen and reinforcements hearing the screams were soon by their side to rescue the very few remaining soldiers.
Driven with an uncontrollable rage and a sense of justice to avenge her father, Misha broke into her father’s old abandoned workshop. She scoured the shop for hours looking at the work of a man’s lifetime and the wonderful dream he had. Misha’s anger towards Viktor began to boil over. She noticed a box underneath the work bench with a note; “’God’s Hands’ protect my daughter.” Inside was a massive blueprint for her father’s greatest creation. Misha locked herself inside the workshop and worked for days with no sleep and no food, driven only by her fury, her father’s memories, and his dreams that hung around her.
Upon finally emerging from the workshop, Garen awaited her at the door. He said nothing, only handing her a note. She spoke to no one and journeyed straight to the League of Legends with only a massive device on her back, blood shut eyes, and three words, “Let me in.”
-Hell has no fury like a broken hearted daughter, and judging from the look in her eyes, Hell has come to Valoran. –Garen

I apologize for the confusion, i failed to rectify that she is a Melee Mage, her abilities strictly stacking with AP. People expressed concern about her being AD with such a huge CC pool at her disposal, but i hope this clarifies her a bit more. My idea was for her to be somewhat like blitzcrank, kinda beefy and disruptive, but squishier and stacking less. I believe if her moves stacked no more than 0.3 - 0.4 She would not be impossible to deal with. But please feel free to comment with your reactions.
Abilities

Passive – Thermonuclear Core
Upon Misha’s health dropping below 10%, the core goes critical and spews a radioactive waste in the area. Enemies standing on the waste take damage per second and shred armor and magic resist per second.

Goliath Punch
Misha swings a mighty right punch knocking enemies slightly to the side(about rivens broken wing knock back)and dealing 20/40/60/80/100 + .35 AP, you can reactivate the ability within 3 seconds to swing another mighty left punch knocking enemies to the other side. Range: 200

Ventilation
Misha releases stored steam and pressure from the system reducing the vision of enemy units inside the zone. Units hit by the initial release receive a burn for 20/50/80/110/140 + 0.3 AP damage over 3 seconds and have reduced attack speed. Long CD. AoE Range 350

Flight of Icarus
Misha slams the God’s Hands into the ground dealing 30/55/80/110/135 + 0.35 AP damage and travels to a target location, upon reaching the location she slams back into the ground dealing the damage again. (Like Tristana's Rocket Jump but slightly slower) Impact Range: 300 Travel Range: 800

Ground and Pound
Misha slam the ground in front of Misha in the direction of your cursor, dealing 60/100/150 +.035 AP damage and stunning all enemies hit directly by the fist for 1 second. Enemies outside of the fist’s range take 75% damage. This move can be done up to 3 times. The same champion cannot be stunned more than once. Range: 400 AoE Range: 250 Stun Randius: 100

Also, check out my other artwork in progress on Adam, the Dandy Highwayman!

Stigmuh

06-08-2012

i like it!

FarahBoom

06-10-2012

Thank you

FarahBoom

06-10-2012

Bump for art view!

Jocosus

06-10-2012

I like the idea, and the art. Id play her.

However, her "Goliath Punch" sounds just like Vayne's 'E' so i suggest maybe making the punch into an Uppercut that knocks the first unit into the air and then stunning them upon landing.

but overall, its a great idea, and RIOT should consider it.

FarahBoom

06-10-2012

Thank you

And yea, i was having some issues with what to do with goliath punch since i dont want it to be like blitzcrank or vayne, but im still thinking about it while i work on my next champion design. But thank you very much for your feedback.

Reamer

06-10-2012

your passive make me sad, but i love the rest of the kit

FarahBoom

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reamer View Post
your passive make me sad, but i love the rest of the kit
Yea, i fiddled with alot of passives on her and this one sounded the most unique but ill screw around a bit more and think of what else comes to mind.

DendasGarrett

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarahBoom View Post
Yea, i fiddled with alot of passives on her and this one sounded the most unique but ill screw around a bit more and think of what else comes to mind.
It is very similar to Kog'Maw's, but without the part where he chases after a champion. However it is not bad by itself. It might be fun to make it go off when she goes down to 10% health, so a mix between kog'maw (the damage) and volibear (triggered by low health.)

The Ult is abit lackluster, unless it had a very low cool-down. You might beef it up, explain what you mean (if you have a cool idea in your head), or re-work it.

Besides that I like the idea.

FarahBoom

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DendasGarrett View Post
It is very similar to Kog'Maw's, but without the part where he chases after a champion. However it is not bad by itself. It might be fun to make it go off when she goes down to 10% health, so a mix between kog'maw (the damage) and volibear (triggered by low health.)

The Ult is abit lackluster, unless it had a very low cool-down. You might beef it up, explain what you mean (if you have a cool idea in your head), or re-work it.

Besides that I like the idea.
Thank you for the input.

I was worried the ult would seem to powerful with her mobility and knock aways from her punch but if it seems underpowered, i can probably add in an effect like, 'champions hit by the outside of the move are knocked back or up slightly', making the center of the move the sweet spot, and by maybe waiting for the right time to stun you can utilize the outside of the shockwave to mess with the opponent before landing that necessary stun. And stupid me i forgot to add the part where the ult can be used 3 times. So yea, dumbass award goes to me lol.

12345 ... 10