3v3 not balance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dinosmash

06-08-2012

In 3v3 it mostly about what cham you use that allow you to win.If you have a team with like ad carrry or melee cham like jax and tryn you already have about 70 percent of winning.and it so easy to come back in 3v3 cause u can easily tank the tower and win.But 3v3 is good cause the match is not that long and if you want to play with a few friends.

Dennis912

06-08-2012

K i dont really see a reason that you are stating there is no balance in 3's I agree it needs more balance but you should at least know why. The jungle is probably the biggest reason to balance TT its not updated like SR so its a lot more unforgiving as well as farther apart than SR jungle making some champs impossible to jung with a high chance of success. Also the distance to your tower in 3's is far so if you get caught early game you can be totally screwed.

dinosmash

06-08-2012

3v3 is not the map for jungler. but u can still get those buff on the top. But i dont see y the jungle is that big a deal.

Dviation

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinosmash View Post
3v3 is not the map for jungler. but u can still get those buff on the top. But i dont see y the jungle is that big a deal.
Because it's inconsistent.

A lot of the reasons TT is imbalanced isn't because of champions. TT has it's own meta, if you don't like it, well, don't play it lol.

dinosmash

06-09-2012

I play 3v3 because it a fast game and dont get much lag.