Check out the Live Coverage at MLG Spring Championship!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ylem

06-10-2012

Guess the threw up a fit about ppl rather watching the actually working streams on twitch and own3d, since both are now down. The mlg page whines about adblock (which actually does nothing there), but won't start when you have ghostery active.
And when you switch it off you get to see a loop of about 20 seconds of footage.

Fornicate thyself, mlg.

pvtpain66k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

Please don't stream if this is what we're going to get. I wanted to watch. But was inundated with commercials and the stream quality is balls.

Mr Chiki

06-10-2012

hi

Unseenthreat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

Literally pauses every 5 seconds for an unknown time from 3-15 seconds missing a lot of Live action and every other stream I've watched of LoL or any other tournament has never caused problems. Keep in mind that I watched all the other tournaments in HD while I'm not going to pay to watch in HD something that was free for every single other tournament and now in low res with problems. Go TSM.

ImBryce

06-10-2012

Where the hell is Saint Viscous?

Tank2k1

06-11-2012

Why can't we watch the games that we missed?

When I click on match highlights it just shows me a very uninformative stat page.

JamJarsook

06-11-2012

Good tournament, good job TSM. I wish it didn't end at 1am on the east coast, but what can you do.

Xenodyne

06-11-2012

Just waiting for the replays of the last set. Thought it was over after CLG took the first set and turned it off.

I really want to see the last set, where TSM huehuehue'd to victory.

Amzin

06-11-2012

Yea I want to watch the replays. The videos other people are posting are getting taken down but there are no official ones up that I can find :l

SynGG

06-17-2012

who won?