Please help. My game is broken beyond belief. Have tried every solution I could find.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heavy Machinery

06-08-2012

Hi there.

When I got into league of legends, shortly before the Varus patch, everything was working as expected, I could access all functionality of the launcher, pvp.net client and game client.

When the Darius patch came, I encountered these problems:

• After champion select is complete, the game will hang for 3-5 minutes, or crash completely,
  • Post-game, the client and launcher will both crash, preventing me from viewing post game stats
  • Either of the above events will cause the launcher to not terminate properly making the launcher freeze if I try to open a new one

I haven't found a working solution to any of those problems yet. But then the Draven patch came, and these problems came with it:
  • After the login screen appears, I will get a message saying "Error connecting with Maestro, the client will now exit" (This is my most serious problem)
  • After the above has occured, the LoLClient.exe process, doesn't terminate and continues to send a LOT of data over the network unless I end the process through task manager (I have a bandwidth cap, so this is a problem for me).

Attached file is my DxDiag

I'd appreciate help with any of these problems, but especially the Maestro one as that is preventing me from playing League at all. Thanks!

Heavy Machinery

06-08-2012

Bump. I have read that maestro errors are almost exclusively due to firewall problems. So I have put my computer in my router's DMZ. stopped the Windows Firewall Service, disabled my antivirus, uninstall my Comodo Firewall, and still getting Maestro error at the login screen. I'm not sure where to go from here, I guess I'll just have to find a different game to play.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

06-08-2012

Hi Thread,

It sounds like you've run through a bunch of these solutions already but just in case, you can see this thread for a list of Maestro troubleshooting options, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=52018

Pretty much all Maestro errors are connection related, so if there's other network or connection items you haven't tried beyond your firewalls, you may also want to start looking there.

Heavy Machinery

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Hi Thread,

It sounds like you've run through a bunch of these solutions already but just in case, you can see this thread for a list of Maestro troubleshooting options, http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=52018

Pretty much all Maestro errors are connection related, so if there's other network or connection items you haven't tried beyond your firewalls, you may also want to start looking there.
Hi, thanks for responding to my thread.

I have tried all the solutions from that thread. None of them have worked. I have considered that another application might be using the ports that Maestro is trying to bind to. However, I am not sure how to check if this is the case. I have used canyouseeme.org, to see if it detects any services running on those ports, and it reported that there were none. Do you have any other methods that I can use to check this out?

Diomedea

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iThread View Post
Hi, thanks for responding to my thread.

I have tried all the solutions from that thread. None of them have worked. I have considered that another application might be using the ports that Maestro is trying to bind to. However, I am not sure how to check if this is the case. I have used canyouseeme.org, to see if it detects any services running on those ports, and it reported that there were none. Do you have any other methods that I can use to check this out?
Run a command prompt with admin rights, type in netstat -a -b and press enter.

Heavy Machinery

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrild View Post
Run a command prompt with admin rights, type in netstat -a -b and press enter.
Thanks for that.

It looks lke LoLLauncher.exe is binding to ports 8393 through 8400, which is what I believe should be happening. Which means I still have no idea what the problem is :\

Heavy Machinery

06-08-2012

I just realized I hadn't posted my maestro logs. Maybe they can shed some insight on my problem? I don't personally see any glaring problems but maybe I'm missing something?

Heavy Machinery

06-08-2012

Bump. I would really like to play league again someday.

Heavy Machinery

06-09-2012

I think I've exhausted the amount of support I can get on here. One last bump anyways, in hopes of playing League again.

Diomedea

06-09-2012

Well, you could try terminating every non-essential process that has open ports. Beyond that is just standard stuff: disable your firewall (including window's built-in one), plug directly into the modem, try from another computer with the same connection and/or the same computer with a different connection, pray to your favorite deity, completely remove and redownload/reinstall LoL, scan for viruses, format your computer...