Best Lemon out there?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

El Reyy

03-21-2013

Are there any good lemons out there? I can't seem to find any good ones. Not too long, but not too short? Preferably female on female, or male on female, but definitely no male on male XD I'm just interested in finding a good one.

saladeo

03-21-2013

waddlebuff, freakingassassin, BluebellsAndLavender those are the enes who usually make them, waddle has an interesting fanfiction going on (comunity dont judge me, too much free time), they are all on fanfiction(.)net just google fanfiction and the name of the writer.

Argent Heretic

03-21-2013

No one can judge you, if they don't know you lol. As far as I'm concerned everyone is on even ground. Even I read them and 50 shades of grey and other citrusy literature is just a more appropriate and concealable uh light switch material hence the reason women walk around with books all the time it's just less suspicious. But enough of that, like he said fanfiction.net is where to look. Have fun

TheSalmonOfDoubt

03-22-2013

Somebody wants happy time, hue hue hue. But yeah, there are a lot of fanfiction.net

Azrobas

03-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxReeboBand View Post
No one can judge you, if they don't know you lol. As far as I'm concerned everyone is on even ground. Even I read them and 50 shades of grey and other citrusy literature is just a more appropriate and concealable uh light switch material hence the reason women walk around with books all the time it's just less suspicious. But enough of that, like he said fanfiction.net is where to look. Have fun
And the first draft of 50 Shades, lest we forget, was dirty Twilight fanfiction.

Ark Angel HFB

03-22-2013

my story is a bit of one... well it is limey at least.

AerithRayne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2013

I really must mention Waddlebuff's stuff. He's not a metaphor kind of guy, if you know what I mean.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3466341/ is his profile, to save you the googling. His writing is actually really nice. Sad that it's confined to lemons and such, but at least the skill isn't going unwasted. I started with When Looks Could Kill because it was an amusing James Bond parody type of thing.

Anyway, hope this helps

Eyowyn

03-23-2013

Waddlebuff. No question about it.