Connection into game after I join it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DŽity

06-08-2012

Ever since I changed to Windows 7, Ive been getting this weird error thing.

It doesn't disallow from playing the game, but it does however hinder the loading time of others and also is quite annoying.

After champ select, when pvp closes and the LoL image comes up in the middle of my screen, it waits for like 2 minutes than says it cant connect, giving me a Retry or Cancel option, so I click 'Retry', and it either goes into the loading screen, or it does it again.

I haven't had to go past 2 times, but just wondering if there's a fix, or if anyone has this problem

ClusterLuck

06-08-2012

I,ve had the same problem for a while now and so have many others. Various post about this have been made, however, I havn't found a soulution yet. Mine is actually getting worse. I have to click retry at least 5 times now, making it impossible to play anything other than custom games with 9 bots because I dont wan't 9 other people waiting 15 minutes to play.

BlueIceTea

06-09-2012

Do you guys have Win 7 64 bit?

fviii

06-09-2012

Also getting this problem. I'm also having to login like 10 times before it actually takes and then after FINALLY getting on, I have trouble connecting to games.