Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Dr Mundo any good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdamasHaima

06-12-2012

He is pretty awesome, but I don't like to jungle him due to health cost of spells (Burning Agony) at early levels. I much prefer to solo top Mundo (starting with regrowth pendant to recover health after Cleavers).

SSJXVIThead

06-13-2012

Alittle MR with Mundo goes a long way... i had lux Ahri Nocturne and Morgana a few games ago (we lost 3v5 but thats not the point) and with FON Spirit Visage and a Warmogs with my Burning agony on constantly they only depleted 1/3 of Mundos Hp and after they out ran of skills It was like "Heh... My turn" which quickly turned into a slaughter due to my ultimate if you know mundos limits he is amazing and you just need a little with him to make a solid position on the team See also Malphite.

Zuraal

06-14-2012

MUNDO = BOSS
always follows mundos ABC's
Always Be Cleavin

Dragonbloodfire

Recruiter

09-10-2014

Ok, I'm definitely getting him.