Is Dr Mundo any good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man

06-07-2012

Title

TeknoWizard

06-07-2012

Yes. He goes where he pleases. What's not to love?

Zarlakk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

Great Champion, he can get very OP as you again levels but he can be a very hard champion to get use to because of his spell summining systym. Even if you are not good with him you will enjoy his cleaver

Dharma Station

06-07-2012

I Like him. but he's a little hard to use, since like all of his abilities cost hp.

Creation Matrix

06-07-2012

I solo top mundo an awful lot, with practice and good timing, you can do serious damage with your q and ad steroid to the point that your opponent will regret soloing top against you. You can harass for days on end as long as your aim is good, mpen marks make your cleavers hit that much harder and are a serious source of damage pretty much all game long. Other than cleaver timing, you also have to know when to burning agony or not, farming with it constantly on can work but I would not recommend that, just last hit and abuse whomever you are laning against with cleavers.

Keirndmo

06-08-2012

He is OP and a great jungler.
He's also really tanky has a MS boost, tenacity boost, AD boost, % dealing ranged slow, Really strong AOE around him, and a super regen tool.
So hard to push him out of lane.
And he goes where he pleases so the enemy team can't stop him from winning.

RoyalAceNess

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantom Menace View Post
I Like him. but he's a little hard to use, since like all of his abilities cost hp.
Thats why you buy hp regen items like warmogs/force of nature etc.

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Mundo!

iComeBacks

06-09-2012

Mundo was the first character i ever bought, he still goes where he pleases, great champ!

PhreakPhucker

06-11-2012

I like to go mid with Mundo just cause. I don't really take much harrase cause the enemy team gets scared for some reason XD. I built my masteries so that I can hav 29 health regen at the beginning of the game wen I get dorans shield. Since he gains health when his cleaver hits anything he can farm minions at far range without loosing too much health. He is very good in mid by my opinion.