How the hell did you rised your elo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebonack

06-09-2012

Farmed wins on AD Malzahar and TanKoggy, mostly.

The current freeze bug on Malz' Voidlings fills me with sads =(

Graogg

06-09-2012

I got to 2300 by playing... Kog.

ALL DAY, ERR DAY

Talith PA

06-10-2012

I just play Ezreal (AD/AP), Riven, and Ahri a lot. I throw in games as Shen, Teemo, Jax, Darius, Shyvana, and Wu on occasion.

I also run AD Taric and AD Kat when feeling outrageous.

hool10

06-10-2012

I played bot exclusively with Annie. I would get first a Hextech Revolver and some Health pots. For summoner spells I would take Heal and Promote. What the enemy does is take the usual starting items you would see for top and go bot. I would immediately go for the grass and wait. When your leading creep has almost no life left, hit Promote. At this point usually the enemy panics and starts auto-attacking. You can then start using your flame ability and more importantly, fireball.

Since you were smart and got life steal with spell vamp, pots, you can sustain in your lane and defeat the enemy. If necessary, use Heal as a last resort to barely kill the enemy.

Annie is great with Tibbers and especially that stun that she has. She can't hold off gap closers and falls off late game though. I'm sitting at 1414 ELO now.

I also notice that using the creeps to cap points instead of you is a must. You don't just go in there and try and kill the guy and cap the point. Your not Rambo because the enemy creeps will focus on you, the turret AND the enemy champ. I see it all the time and it's retarded. If your bottom champ plays well, the enemy team must resort to sending 3 people bot to help their retarded teammate. So that is 2-3 bot and 1-2 top and 4 of your teammates are going top constantly.

Just focus on your area and don't care about top because that is their job to secure it. If you also kill the enemy champ first, don't go the point. You will not cap it or even neutralize the point first. Free farm and really killing creeps in Dominion is often overlooked but is one of the most important things in this game mode.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

How to increase elo with out increasing your personal skill.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
step 1)buy a game mouse like a logitech g700 orsomething,
step 2)macro skill rotation to mouse
step 3)press mouse key to insta-nuke people
step 4)profit

Zhirael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

autolock w/e champ and afk til game start for me

ShumatsuNoKishi

06-10-2012

Got from 1400 to 1800s in one day with ap shaco. After that kassawin.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

06-10-2012

Work on map awareness. Not knowing where people used to be is like not being able to last hit on SR. Good map awareness is the prerequisite for making good decisions.

JamesLeBoss

06-10-2012

Spam OP champions until you get to the Elo range you want and proceed to champions you enjoy playing.

Talith PA

06-10-2012

Except there are several players that did that and now can only win about half their games by playing OPs at their current ELO and far less when not playing them.