Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shop not working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

duskbringer337

06-07-2012

This started occurring yesterday (since the Draven patch). Everything else in the game works perfectly, however if I try to buy something, I get the error screen with Galio. I've tried the suggests, but nothing so far has worked. (I should add, clicking the shop allows me to see the selections, however when I try clicking on "champions" or "runes" I encounter the same error). Afterwards, if I click the shop icon again, nothing appears (although the client still runs and I can still enter matches).

NinjaJD

06-08-2012

Quote:
duskbringer337:
This started occurring yesterday (since the Draven patch). Everything else in the game works perfectly, however if I try to buy something, I get the error screen with Galio. I've tried the suggests, but nothing so far has worked. (I should add, clicking the shop allows me to see the selections, however when I try clicking on "champions" or "runes" I encounter the same error). Afterwards, if I click the shop icon again, nothing appears (although the client still runs and I can still enter matches).

same for me

duskbringer337

06-09-2012

Bump for any possible help