Shop not working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

duskbringer337

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

This started occurring yesterday (since the Draven patch). Everything else in the game works perfectly, however if I try to buy something, I get the error screen with Galio. I've tried the suggests, but nothing so far has worked. (I should add, clicking the shop allows me to see the selections, however when I try clicking on "champions" or "runes" I encounter the same error). Afterwards, if I click the shop icon again, nothing appears (although the client still runs and I can still enter matches).

NinjaJD

06-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duskbringer337 View Post
This started occurring yesterday (since the Draven patch). Everything else in the game works perfectly, however if I try to buy something, I get the error screen with Galio. I've tried the suggests, but nothing so far has worked. (I should add, clicking the shop allows me to see the selections, however when I try clicking on "champions" or "runes" I encounter the same error). Afterwards, if I click the shop icon again, nothing appears (although the client still runs and I can still enter matches).
same for me

duskbringer337

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Bump for any possible help