Is darius an op char ?

Yes 796 67.23%
No 388 32.77%
Voters: 1184. You may not vote on this poll

Darius Op ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lorthix

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy exx S View Post
You didn't account for the AD bonus from Atma's either. I stand corrected, since it is bonus AD.

110 from items
Lets say 8.5 additional ad from runes and 3 from the offensive tree.
122 AD now

Darius at 18 has 2100 hp
2800 after frozen mallet, 2880 after dorans, and me personally I use base health on bruisers to make them beefier so add another 80. Which comes to 2960 hp at 18. 2% of that hp is 59.2. Now we add that in.

So after atmas a total of 181 AD.

Noxian guillotine does ((340 base at 18 + (.75 bonus AD)) (1.5 multiplied by X amount of stacks))

Assuming 181 bonus AD, (181 * .75) = 137.75 + 340 = 477.75
20% of that is 95.55 multiply that by the number of stacks, assuming 5 = 477.75 additional damage

Total = 955.55 damage

Looks like I was spot on to me.

Also I'm not QQing about Darius, I think his ult is a bit over tuned but his kit is pretty balanced and his lack of escape mechanics and ability to be kited make up for the ult, but I do think it still needs to be tuned down a bit more.
Well except for the whole Atma's being 1.5%, not 2% so its 44 AD from Atmas. But I guess I was wrong, just never broken it down entirely or been hit for that much by it.. Hm, my apologizies.

Dviation

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
Well except for the whole Atma's being 1.5%, not 2% so its 44 AD from Atmas. But I guess I was wrong, just never broken it down entirely or been hit for that much by it.. Hm, my apologizies.
Woops, was thinking Manamune, which is where i got 2%, I'll go back and fix it.

Lorthix

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy exx S View Post
Woops, was thinking Manamune, which is where i got 2%, I'll go back and fix it.
I'm getting 913, which is definitely more than I thought with that build.

Edit - Forgot to use your AD runes

Dviation

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
I'm getting 913, which is definitely more than I thought with that build.
After I adjusted I ended up with 929.96.

Jazman84

06-14-2012

I have only had 1 bad game as Darius.

Vayne, Mundo, Shen.

They would just go balls deep on me and I could do nothing really.

Togekiss24

06-15-2012

... So what exactly counters Darius? His gap-closer E makes it dangerous to approach him, and as soon as he gets a Health crystal he becomes difficult to force out of a lane. I think the main issue is that he's just not fun to lane against unless you call for frequent ganks, but even so it feels like I need to over-prepare against him.

And when I say what, I mean what champion? I did lane against him as a Teemo before, and even my Blind Dart spamming couldn't keep him away.

BryAallDay

06-15-2012

Very OP.

Lorthix

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togekiss24 View Post
... So what exactly counters Darius? His gap-closer E makes it dangerous to approach him, and as soon as he gets a Health crystal he becomes difficult to force out of a lane. I think the main issue is that he's just not fun to lane against unless you call for frequent ganks, but even so it feels like I need to over-prepare against him.

And when I say what, I mean what champion? I did lane against him as a Teemo before, and even my Blind Dart spamming couldn't keep him away.
Yorick, Vlad, Kennen, Kayle counter him fairly well

Tzunami

06-15-2012

So far in my experience he is certainly a high tier hero, but I wouldn't call him over powered.

timo33

06-17-2012

Darius is op because he has an ult with no cooldown if it kills he does hemmorage and that increases his no cooldown ult a ton he can pull enemies in spin around and kill them with one attack. but this is what i like about darius right here hes not a ridiculously easy champ to use u have to get used to him. this is my logical explaination. oh yeah i forgot hes also half tank while being able to do huge damage. now im not trying to insult anyone for using darius but he is op