Is darius an op char ?

Yes 796 67.23%
No 388 32.77%
Voters: 1184. You may not vote on this poll

Darius Op ?

12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

James Percival

06-10-2012

Darius! needs only a ulti for destroy 1 tank! 68% True Damage?!!! ***** please!

ToMaCoX

06-11-2012

nooooooooooo

Lorthix

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Percival View Post
Darius! needs only a ulti for destroy 1 tank! 68% True Damage?!!! ***** please!
What tank is running around with less than 1200 max health at 18? (1200 * 0.68 = 816)

Lertan

06-11-2012

Teemo laughs at puny Darius.

gank that nikka

06-11-2012

its like a bulky slow yi

Dig15times

06-11-2012

Regarding escapes, as I'm pretty sure any good Darius has thought of, wait for both your lane opponent and ganker to get close, use the spin, get infinite movespeed. With a little knowledge of your opponents, you can predict how the ganks will go and either risk it or not. But, late game, Darius does come out and destroy all. I watched a game where a darius was 1/8 in lane and came out carrying 12/10. Needless to say, his team won. He's similar to Jax, but less mobile. Not a powerful laner, unless fed, but comes out late game as a hypercarry. I beleive Darius is OP. Btw, my mini-wall of text loves you all.

tl;dr: Darius can escape ganks, becomes OP late game, similar to Jax. My baby-wall loves all.

Dielan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

Crowd Control - The term used to describe an ability or spell that temporarily reduces a unit's ability to fight. The term 'crowd control' comes from the ability to control the enemy team during fights, by either restricting their contribution or means to escape. In addition, the use of crowd control can aid in your own survivability: in the same way you can stop them from escaping, you can stop them from following.

The Greek Goat

06-11-2012

Very OP

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

Any champion that can hit you for 1000 true damage in one hit is traight out anti-fun, the risk/benefit relation is laughable. His lack of escape is his only weak point, but cleanse + flash gets you safe almost every time, also he's able to come out of a 2 man gank with a double kill without much skill.

BaBeeQ

06-13-2012

Play olaf or malph.

He cant trade against olaf.

Malph counters about every other vrusier besides olaf.

12345612 ... 17