Is darius an op char ?

Yes 796 67.23%
No 388 32.77%
Voters: 1184. You may not vote on this poll

Darius Op ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucas Sempai

07-26-2012

For a champ who can be that tanky and still put out so much damage, its ridiculously overpowered. He is a Garen with a true damage ultimate - OP

kostoski

Recruiter

07-26-2012

darius is not op, his **** ulti is op

Fearsicle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BastilleDalton View Post
Not really op. He has no escapes. His burst is pretty high but still comparable to other powerful fighters like Riven.
Throw down some cc and focus. Watch him die.
The difference between him and Riven is that Riven still needs to build SOME damage to be able to hit hard, Darius can win games with just tank items alone.

Hia7us

07-27-2012

Only way I've beaten Guillotine is by akali's shroud, but the second he's able to see me long enough to use it.....600-1000 true damage death

Koldheartedjsp

07-27-2012

he's not op at all. If you think he's op you're a weak player

Vaytex

07-31-2012

Darius isn't OP he may be pretty tough to defeat but when chasing a darius he has no escape plans

Twistinator

07-31-2012

He is op, i just 1v1 him as Zyra. I was on 4/0 and he was on 0/4, obviously with me having more items than him I should kill him with ease. He had no magic resist and all of a sudden he grabs me and combo's me dealing high amounts of damage and kills me. Now that is just bull, I was even 2 levels higher than him. His burst damage is ****ing over the top and is he is way too tanky. Yeah he may not have any escape plans but he has summoner spells to help him get away.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

Great Base Armor, Tremendous Base health, A dot that lasts forever and actually hurst compared with other passives that do the same (looking at you Orianna and twitch) and really high base numbers on his skills plus innate armor pen mixed with true damage and an Aoe blitz grab that has an actual decent range.
Riot said they would be creating champions with clear strenghts and weaknessess in order to balance the game, however when The strenghts far outweight the weaknessess it is a great pointer that something is wrong with the champion i.e: being kitable is a lame excuse for having a true damage nuke scaling percentually with a super powerful dot that he adds with anything he does as well as scaling with Ad and a hybrid ms buff/slow that resets its cooldown; and let's not get startted with the nuke's reset, if they actually want an ultimate that resets itself they should at least take out some of the insane power it has.

imho: Riot really understimates melee more than they should and points it out as a pretty bad disadvantage giving such chaaracters a lot of things to compensate (overcompensate i say), super tankines, rreally high base stats, amd damage, and lots of utility while the ranged carries and most mages get the short end of the stick.

Fuzen kuden

07-31-2012

the few that play him say he is not op the rest call him op

DrunkyPoo

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistinator View Post
He is op, i just 1v1 him as Zyra. I was on 4/0 and he was on 0/4, obviously with me having more items than him I should kill him with ease. He had no magic resist and all of a sudden he grabs me and combo's me dealing high amounts of damage and kills me. Now that is just bull, I was even 2 levels higher than him. His burst damage is ****ing over the top and is he is way too tanky. Yeah he may not have any escape plans but he has summoner spells to help him get away.
Now why would you enter his apprehend range? other than to finish him off.
Sounds more like you got over confident because you were 2 lvs and 4/0