LF 2 Commited Players for Ranked 3s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sx2Extreme

01-14-2014

Hey everyone, I am looking for 2 teammates to start a ranked 3s team for season 4. I am looking for Silver level players, as that is who I am always getting placed against/with. I never did my provs but I have played for over a year every day and play with mostly gold/plat real life friends when playing for fun (I lose bad in these games lol, I am not that level by any means) but it has helped me to play at a much better level. I Play Riven primarily, I can also play Renekton, Yi, Caitlyn, Jinx (not that I would adc unless I had to) and a few others. I want 2 dedicated teammates who can skype, and practice (and play) atleast every other day. I play every day when not in school. I wan't mature and older players (Over 21, unless you are a mature younger player)just because bad experiences with younger immature kids. I hope to get to Gold this Season and if you think this sounds good let me know! I am very polite, not bossy at all as we are all equals on this team. I am dedicated, please only hit me up if you are also. I want to start tomorrow with a bang (Season 4 opening) so msg me if your ready to start! Msg me in LOL. Thanks!

SN: Sx2Extreme

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ew Black People

01-14-2014

added