Champion pairs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aceringnight

06-09-2012

I LOL at this one, but me and my buddy do well enough to put it up here anyways.
Darius + Jarvin4 XD

DaRatmastah

06-09-2012

Leona/Lux, for assaulting and holding a point. Lux's range and she can siege FOREVER. Leona brings the hard CC to go for the final attack, and leona's passive+lux's passive = MAD DMG.

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Soraka+Janna. Defending top never felt so good, and been so funny XD

Sure, they're support characters...but a good pairing of these two are unkillable, this is one of the pairings that will go down in my memory as lulzworthy... watch as they try to focus one of us, Soraka heals Janna, Janna blows them all away, Soraka shreds their MRes (and omg with Abyssal Scepter/Void Staff) and all hell breaks loose.

Ms Annie Hastur

06-09-2012

Had a game with a Wukong and I believe Jax Holding a point. Wu was basic ADtank/bruiser built while jax had assassin melee built. The jax would jump on me as I was ulting with his stun enabled, they'd launch into the air and get stunned so they couldn't move for a second or so when they landed, and with 4 people attacking under a turret with two insane damage champs like that? It was a slaughter. We held their bot for two pushes without my ult as wu up and a third with it up, fell on their fourth push, but all that was left was their malp.