Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Disney World refuses admission to costumed teen, and I'm outraged.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

My Face Is OP

06-06-2012

Tell that ***** to stroll in to a convenient store in Detroit looking like that and watch how fast her ass is thrown to the ground and tazed by the police.

Disney let her off easy.

SelenaGomezLove

06-06-2012

"They said 'you look too good so you're gonna have to take off the costume.'"

No, they didn't say that, they said that you were dressed up as one of their characters.

"It ruined my dream because I just wanted to be Tinkerbell."

Disney officials gave them free replacement clothing and she still used it as an excuse to cry. I feel bad for her boyfriend, lol.

Preffered

06-06-2012

Quote:
My Face Is OP:
Tell that ***** to stroll in to a convenient store in Detroit looking like that and watch how fast her ass is thrown to the ground and tazed by the police.

Disney let her off easy.

Broke my mouse upvoting this... WP

UnicornViolet

06-06-2012

Quote:
Amberleh:
I only dress up at conventions where I can't get made fun of for being out of place.

What about the bedroom? Or is that TMI?

Klathzazt

06-06-2012

Quote:
UnicornViolet:
im just saying they couldnt tell a black girl that she looked too much like a blonde haired, blue eyed character and would have let her in NP. to me this is wrong. everyone should be able to wear green tights and ****ty glitter make up if they want to

Actually, I don't think they would let a black girl in dressed as one either because Tinkerbell (a fairy, not an elf btw) is Disney property and they would only allow the payed actors to dress up as her, or any other Disney character. But, on the other hand, it would make sense if they did let a black girl dress up because Tinkerbell is white.

Amberleh

06-06-2012

Quote:
UnicornViolet:
What about the bedroom? Or is that TMI?

My boyfriend would just laugh at me.

UnicornViolet

06-06-2012

Quote:
Amberleh:
My boyfriend would just laugh at me.

He must have a bizarre sense of humor then.

Amberleh

06-06-2012

Quote:
UnicornViolet:
He must have a bizarre sense of humor then.

Oh God, you have no idea...