Have you ever went over to a friends house to eat and the food just aint no good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnicornViolet

06-06-2012

lol this girl made a salad and I started eating it when all of the sudden I realized that there was shrimp in it, but I didn't want to be rude. (who the **** puts shellfish in lettuce). Has this ever happened to any of you guys, and did you say anything / how did you get through it? I slipped the shrimp to the dog under the table LOL.

UnicornViolet

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohana Sushi View Post
That's because your tastes buds are too used to the simple tastes of Miller and Coors Lite.
It's one thing to follow me around the forums calling me an ******* in every single thread, but implying I drink lite beer is just going too far.

UnicornViolet

06-06-2012

False, but I'm not interested in writing a TL;DR about my preferred alcohols anymore than you are in reading it.

My Face Is OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

If I'm going to someones house for dinner I have someone send them the recipe of what I eat ahead of time or I send the food to their house ahead of time.

They keep the recipe and every time I go back thats what they serve me.

UnicornViolet

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Face Is OP View Post
If I'm going to someones house for dinner I have someone send them the recipe of what I eat ahead of time or I send the food to their house ahead of time.

They keep the recipe and every time I go back thats what they serve me.
Are you secretly royalty IRL or something?

My Face Is OP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-06-2012

Not even close. Doesn't take being a king to send a recipe.

Although Hugh Hefner does it and that's where I learned it from. He's a pimp.

Dragoeth

06-06-2012

Shrimp in salad is amazing if done properly. You sir need to eat at more restaurants other than Applebee's if you think thats weird.

ŠØÜLŠTÊÅLËR

06-06-2012

never go to your Indian friends house for dinner. nuf said

UnicornViolet

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoeth View Post
Shrimp in salad is amazing if done properly. You sir need to eat at more restaurants other than Applebee's if you think thats weird.
I could understand shrimp and seaweed maybe... they both come from the ocean, but mixing inland vegetables with sea life = *shudders*

My Face Is OP

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoeth View Post
The local Applebees where I'm from has a picture of Bill Cosby hanging on the wall. For some reason they won't sell it regardless of the offer.