Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Update error!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M Sub Zero K

06-06-2012

Please help me! Whenever i update the draven patch this is what happeneds. ( coppied from other thread)

Gives me 2 options, continue and send logs. When i click either nothing happens. I've seen this same topic posted before but cannot find any responses. I have tried redownloading league several times, have tried turning off my firewall. The patcher gets to 33% with 1.82mb remaining. It is frozen on thumbs.db - step 1/2 99% PLEASE help me i have been trying to fix this for days now...

Lightning Tiger

06-06-2012

I have same problem so I am gonna wait for Riot's response.

M Sub Zero K

06-06-2012

Anyone know how to fix!?

Lightning Tiger

06-06-2012

I highly doubt there is anybody who isn't Riot that can fix this. Apparently stuck at 33 percent on particular file shows it's a corrupted file of a kind. Riot's fault, nobody else.

Lightning Tiger

06-07-2012

Bump

Lightning Tiger

06-09-2012

Sigh, come on, Riot. This update error totally means we can't play League of Legends...