do NOT get Perseverance!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Numbat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2011

Up you go.

Still applicable today, high elo players still recommending perseverance in some of their guides for some strange reason.

Good Hands isn't that great but at least there's some point in the game where the effect is noticeable as opposed to no point in the game where the effect is noticeable.

SquidBlub

10-05-2011

I think Good Hands somehow got the revive stigma attached to it. I stopped using perseverance on all of my mastery pages months ago

Very American

10-05-2011

most jungle champions have ghastly regeneration ratios.

its a waste of mastery. I opt for good hands and strive to get utility mastery.

Korsoer

10-17-2011

Just FYI Quints:
2,7 hp5 = 2050 IP
1,25 mp5 =1025 IP
-5% dead = 1025 IP

So in runes-cost-wise:
-1% dead = 0,27 hp5
-1% dead = 0,25 mp5

Since Perseverance increases both mp5 and hp5, and their flat price in IP is approximately the same, let's introduce "total regeneration per 5" :
tp5 = mp5 + hp5

Using simple mathematical formulas conclude (not really verified):

tp5: points in Good Hands / points in Perseverance = price in IP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tp5 below 47 : 3 / 0 = 2100 IP
tp5 between 47 and 79 : 2 / 1 = from 2100 up to ~2600 IP
tp5 above 79 : 0 / 3 = more than 2600 IP

CONCLUSION:
In rune-cost-wise 3 points in Perseverance look more interesting if sum of mp5 and hp5 is bigger than 79 . And one point should be spent if sum of mp5 and hp5 is bigger than 47 .

But of course actual effect depends on how often you died (especially in end-game), how long you usually fight with full mana/healthbars and how often you recall.

Kazze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2011

bampf