It's hard to catch axes so Draven deserves to have the highest win rate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lulu Loves Me

07-08-2013

Bull****

Iustis

07-08-2013

Draven has to be OP to counter Draven.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

07-08-2013

Well, according to GD, having a core item as bruiser is bad but having 3 core items as ADC is good.

According to GD, being able to 100-0 is toxic and needs to be removed but is the only real counter to ADCs.

According to GD, being an arsehole is okay as jungler and support but not as ADC, mid or top.

According to GD, Ezreal was trash back when he was gamebreaking OP.

According to GD...

I think we can safely conclude that "GD" is not a good place to go to seek balancing advice. Or any other advice for that matter.

NinjaLyon

07-08-2013

I agree. I have mained draven for a few months now(long before GD started complaining about him) and I find it far too easy to catch the axes, and I know he is completely op right now. While I am sad to know he is getting nerfed, I know it is nessecary to maintain the balance of the game

Kodoku

07-08-2013

Being a yordle is a tough life, so Tristana/Lulu bot deserves to win 100% of the time.

IllusoryLumines

07-08-2013

It's hard to catch axes and not have rough teamfights*

Coaja94

07-08-2013

i dont find it hard..

Beas7ie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaja94 View Post
i dont find it hard..

Ok then meet me outside my house. I have a few axes. I'll throw them at you and let's see how many you catch. It will be like the finger game they play on the Iron Islands.

OG DunkMaster Yi

07-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e View Post
Well, according to GD, having a core item as bruiser is bad but having 3 core items as ADC is good.

According to GD, being able to 100-0 is toxic and needs to be removed but is the only real counter to ADCs.

According to GD, being an arsehole is okay as jungler and support but not as ADC, mid or top.

According to GD, Ezreal was trash back when he was gamebreaking OP.

According to GD...

I think we can safely conclude that "GD" is not a good place to go to seek balancing advice. Or any other advice for that matter.
100-0'ing squishy adc's is the tradeoff for them building nothing but damage.But according to riot that's "Toxic" so it has to be nerfed.

Disgruntler

07-08-2013

According to GD, *****ing about champs we knew the nerfs for a month ago is somehow productive.