Who are the top Junglers? (Draven Patch)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHawtPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

skarner can clear camps EXTREMLY fast. and with the blue buff u can spam q as much as u want.\
lee sin cuz he runs on an energy resource and doesnt have 2 rely on blue buff. ganks are amazing. he gets free lifesteal. WAT ELSE DO U WANT FROM A JUNGLER. shv is insanely fast jungler but ganks are hard unless u carry an exhaust. olaf his free lifesteal is just fun. jungle jax is good.
jungle riven is ok. jungle irelia is fun 2 play tho not the best

xkevinz

07-02-2012

Lee has great ganks and cleartime, along with udyr and nocturne. Mundo and Shyvana are only viable for clearing and counterjungling. Skarner is also very nice.

Amumu is very blue buff dependant, along with fiddlesticks, and is not very top "tier"

seattlebadboy

07-02-2012

i don't think amumu is blue dependant, just don't use W to clear creeps. he has plenty of mana with philo and glacial shroud

Careful

07-02-2012

I honestly don't find Lee Sin to be very great at jungling anymore. People are probably going to strongly disagree, but I just don't. I believe he belongs top lane, so he can farm up and act as more of an off-tank end game, instead of just completely exploding in team fights, or building full tank, and doing no damage.