Who are the top Junglers? (Draven Patch)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ambiience

Recruiter

06-06-2012

So tell me who the top junglers are at the moment? ATM i use Nautlilus, Lee Sin, Skarner, and Warwick. Tell me who else are top junglers at the moment and i should try using. Also Ive played Shaco, i dont like him, ive tried nocturne, i dont find hes that great. mundo i think is decent, same with rammus, just decent.

KROTANK

06-06-2012

I love to use Amumu as a jungler. He gets insanely tanky very earily, and with his q and eventually his ult ganks are easy and deadly.

Actionis

06-06-2012

I personally use Lee Sin, Nocturne, Amumu, Skarner, Olaf, Rammus and Mundo as my top junglers. Lee Sin being my number one.

Tavilicious

06-06-2012

I'm really only good at Udyr. He is an all around great champion to jungle with. Deals just as much damage as he can sustain which is pretty cool...also turtle

Alumenlux

06-06-2012

Current highest-tier jungles are probably Udyr, Dr. Mundo and Nocturne and Shyvana.

Skarner is just as fast in the jungle with pretty good ganks but easily countered with QSS, Shaco/Lee Sin/Naut's damage output just progressively gets worse as the game goes on (non-issue if fed obv but ya). Rest of the "common" jungles like Warwick is honestly just not that fast or has relatively less presence pre-6.

That being said though it's the player and not the champion so dw about "tiers" too much really.

Queen Sejuani

06-06-2012

Lee Sin, Udyr, Nocturne, Jarvan, Nautilus are a few that are really good.

QiYi

06-30-2012

I would say lee, noc, shyv, amumu, and I just tried mundo. Hes really good too

MrRecht

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

The top junglers atm are: ReeSinga , Mundo , Udyr , Nocturne , Trundle, J4. Rammus isn't anywhere near as good as he used to be since his nerf. But he's decent.

Lonely Fry Cook

07-01-2012

There is no such thing as a top jungler. You need to pick what synergizes the best with your team. If you lack a strong support, Alistar is a good choice. If you don't have a tank, Amumu and Nautilus are good choices. If you are lacking an assassin, Nocturne and Lee Sin are both great choices. It all depends on your team's composition.

Edit: Jungle Karthus even has a place in some games. It is all dependent on your comp.

I'm not saying to queue as Jungle Ashe because that is just silly. Always pick something appropriate to make up for your team's weaknesses.

roughneck65

07-01-2012

I agree with most of these posts. I have jungled almost all the champions that are viable in the jungle. lonely fry cook is right it is all about team comp.