[Champion Concept] Lenard, the Lone Journeyman

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metal Capo

11-28-2012

Reworked some values of his abilities, please post any thoughts.

Aerosu

12-05-2012

I find this an interesting champion concept overall! Also it is very well elaborated and easy to understand in some cases.
The Q looks fine with the damage output etc. Cool down might be a little long but I am not too sure about it yet since the attack also does a reasonable amount of damage in the process.
W is a good idea. Cool downs are fine and the damage output is fairly reasonable.
R however has a high damage output if used along with the other two attacks previously. Since Len is a semi-carry i suggest that the attack damage is reduced for the sake of his role.
The E is a very interesting attack. I love how there are two portals that affect champion stats etc. Although it might be a little vague, i can overall see what the concept is for it.

I thank you again for commenting on Rose, the Blossoming Warrior. Sorry for a short post. I made a really long one before but my internet connection died so i lost all of it :/ In addition, i didnt have enough time to make a more constructive feedback since i'm in school right now haha. (Also since i'm not really experienced in commenting about these things in the first place, still happy to help though, and if you disagree with anything i've said, its fine too).

Cheers!

Metal Capo

12-06-2012

Thanks for the review Aerosu, and no worries if it's short, anything helps in my case. The R I have been considering so much ever since I kept remaking it, I do appreciate your opinion, I could see the amplified damage is enough so I might reduce the base damage of the ultimate. I did leave cooldowns long on his other abilities because he isn't exactly meant to just use his abilities as his main source of damage, but to also rely on his autoattacks. (I am kinda used to the Dota mechanics, I try to bring a Dotaish playstyle kind of champion where he could fit in a role of a ganker to go middle for XP and gank other lanes to potentially snowball, or play as a support for his CC. But at least satisfy the game play and decision making aspects of LoL.)

Metal Capo

12-16-2012

Updated to accompany the current changes his abilities.

I dunno 38385942

12-27-2012

way too much text, your art sucks like a 12 year old's, stupid idea.

Metal Capo

12-27-2012

Quote:
way too much text, your art sucks like a 12 year old's, stupid idea.
I think I'll throw that out of my collection of helpful criticisms. : \

I dunno 38385942

12-31-2012

why bump when it's still a piece of sh*t?

Metal Capo

12-31-2012

Quote:
why bump when it's still a piece of sh*t?
Because your replies don't matter.

Metal Capo

01-01-2013

Oh! Where were my manners now, Happy New Years to ye all! And a good night to ye too!

Metal Capo

01-23-2013

A little necessary update