Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Proposal: Auto-ban every Tanky DPS for Treeline.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

James755

06-06-2012

If you've every played TT, then you know that AD bruisers are king. Lee Sin, Riven, Darius, and just about every tanky champ that can deal damage is god like. If we can't have normal draft queue, can we at least auto-ban all these champs? Because, to be honest, after 2000 games, I'm sick and tired of facing all the same champs. It's boring becuase they're so god like while champs like Karthus and Twitch can rarely do well.

TL;DR: TT would be much more fun if it was full of balls to the wall offensive champs.

SheriffV2

06-06-2012

TT is all about Tanky, Bruiser, Burst, Survivability, Sustain, OP champions... If you don't like it, go back to 5v5 :P

James755

06-06-2012

Quote:
SheriffV2:
TT is all about Tanky, Bruiser, Burst, Survivability, Sustain, OP champions... If you don't like it, go back to 5v5 :P

Never played 5v5.

Sam

06-06-2012

Um.. no.

csfritzy

06-06-2012

Quote:
James755:
Never played 5v5.

I suggest your try 5v5. 3v3 and Dominion is only good (IMO) if you don't have time for a 40+ min game. Once and a while it's nice to change it up but me personally 5v5 is where it's at.

Lyanna Stark

06-06-2012

Get rid of tanky dps and assassins will dominate TT.

What now? Get rid of them too?

3v3 is impossible to balance without ruining 5v5 and 5v5 is impossible to balance without ruining 3v3. That's just how it is.

Ask Arrick

06-06-2012

I think I understand his proposition.

He wants tanky DPS characters (as Riot thinks is appropriate) to be more or less banned, therefore balancing out the OPness of the game.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

06-06-2012

Singed is the King of TT. He is not an AD bruiser. I stopped there.

Exotic3s

06-06-2012

Quote:
csfritzy:
I suggest your try 5v5. 3v3 and Dominion is only good (IMO) if you don't have time for a 40+ min game. Once and a while it's nice to change it up but me personally 5v5 is where it's at.

Ummm? I have never played 5v5 either If I wanted to I would go play DotA. Not LoL. 3v3is better thn 5v5 :P

Axil

Recruiter

06-06-2012

i play only squishy aps every game and still do ok ama