Lee Sin, can't "see" how to play him right?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

I'm actually working on one right now, lol.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Quote:
The advice StrmCkr is very good but I also wish to see it in action (and maybe slow-mo).
i can show mutiple videos via lol replay: where u can slow it down as much as you want.. if that will help?

SavageWolves

06-09-2012

My brief combo and technique guide is up now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30-StYZSgfM

I was actually working on this before you made this thread. Convenient circumstances I guess.

StrmCkr

06-10-2012

Quote:
I was actually working on this before you made this thread. Convenient circumstances I guess.
some hints that make it easier. - smart casting buttons 1-6, {key bind them}

crtl + W to ward hop via smart cast {alt+W = self cast}

set R to smart cast {key bind}

set summoner spells DF to smart cast {key bind}

smart castign allows spells to fire off with out having to "click" to cast, spell goes where mouse is currently poiting

other ingame tips/hints:

if you are casting Q : holding down the Left mouse button allows you to delay casting it to aim.
crlt + Q = smart cast where mouse is.

you can click a target with your ult not in range lee will run towards them and attempt to cast it, you can then use flash to repsition your self behind them and promtly cast Dragons Rage.

SavageWolves

06-10-2012

I know about smart casting. I haven't really needed it because my fingers are rather fast.

In terms of it being easy, the entire (though brief) guide was fairly easy to make for me. I have no trouble not using smart casts, and i know i can control when I want to use them.

Thanks for the advice though.

StrmCkr

06-10-2012

Quote:
Thanks for the advice though.
np, i was posted it mainly for the readers in here, either way runing smart cast or not is a personal prefence.

the advance stuff i pull off in game i just find it easier to accomplish with a few spells keybinded {mostly i like it for items and summoners and lee's R}

i might eventually compile a advance tactics with lee video, but i'll have to wade throuhg a few hundred replays to find good clear instances where i accomplish some narly stints.

added:} {lol replay format}

recorded a ranked game playing solo top: hopfully it can give some insights to "stack casting" as i do it sevreal times vrs fiora as she sits under a tower, and to avoid some ganks.

http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/499470/

xCry0x

06-12-2012

Thanks for the info on Lee Sin. Started playing him again because I am trying to find a jungler I enjoy, with both him and udyr I cannot transition to team fights at all. I think it is because I am not used to playing bruiser champs and i always try to play them like a tank and get owned =/

Goal for the next week is to start playing top/jungle bruisers and not fall off in team fights.