who hero is better (warwick , poppy , tryndamere ,)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nivekharry

08-25-2010

who is better ? or what have any hero ?

faure

08-25-2010

depends on what you're going to be doing..

Orion509

08-25-2010

ww best jungler, has a nice stun, heals a lot, no one can out run you if you chase them.
tryndamare most ad, decent jungler, bad laner, good utility moves.great ult for being a dps that dosent die easily.
poppy insane burst, good speed, can jungle great ult for picking one off and running out.

i main tryndamare and would recommend him.
you act as both a off tank and a dps with tryndamare tanking more skills then any other character can besides a full tank. and in my opinion has a bit more utility then either poppy or Warwick due to his ult being longer then poppys and having a similar effect, having a heal which is not as reliant on auto attacks like war wicks, having a wall warping escape, and a aoe slow for chasing, annoying.

but there are benefits to any champion so its impossible to say one is entirely better. especially if they dont fit your play style.

Vimous

08-25-2010

Well, Warwick is great to have on your team if you jungle at start. Gives two of your team mates time to out lvl the rest of the team. Also, since you are jungling the enemy never truely knows where you are.

Late game tryn however is unstoppable from my experience. Always love having a skilled tryn on my team over a poppy and warwick.

Poppy is just a brute force that is hard to kill and can cause enough choas in a team fight to give you guys the edge.

Hence, no one is particular better. Just depends on how your team is built and strategy.

fELonius1

08-25-2010

Warwick is always good if there's noone else on the team jungling. I prefer a good poppy on my team over a tryn. If you're choosing between these 3 to buy, go with warwick if you don't have any other champs that you can jungle with. If you already play Udyr or Amumu or someone like that, go with poppy or tryn (although tryn is a decent jungler as well o_o).

Knyaz

08-25-2010

Warwick is terrible early game unless you jungle (which can be hard if you don't have runes , but very effective if you do). He is very strong mid game and can gank fairly well. He generally becomes fairly useless endgame though so you have to maximize your mid game impact (hopefully game will be over before endgame).

Trydamere seems to hit very hard end game. And hes ulti is very potent for tower diving. I think yi is slightly better in damage at 18 but trydamere is still incredibly useful to hes team. And can 4 shot any non tank with just auto attacks (end game).

Poppy is good but there are better dps and better tanks. But i really like poppies ulti as it can destroy a single player even under very unfavorable odds. That usually scares the other team so much (if its solo que) that they rarely join the big team fights till its too late.

So my suggestion? I would probably say trydamere or warwick. Both are incredibly easy to play. But if you are low level i wouldn't bother with warwick unless you are very good at jungling. Simply because hes not that effective without a full rune page / masteries when jugling at level 1.

Soiyeruda

08-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion509 View Post
i main tryndamare and would recommend him.
you act as both a off tank and a dps with tryndamare tanking more skills then any other character can besides a full tank. and in my opinion has a bit more utility then either poppy or Warwick due to his ult being longer then poppys and having a similar effect, having a heal which is not as reliant on auto attacks like war wicks, having a wall warping escape, and a aoe slow for chasing, annoying.

but there are benefits to any champion so its impossible to say one is entirely better. especially if they dont fit your play style.
Actually, they both last 6 seconds. If not, Trynademere's only lasts at most, a second more. Only ultility I see his ult having over Poppy's is that it's easier to recognize as an escape tool. Poppy's is a bit harder to use, but it has a long range, so you can target the furthest champion, then run while enemies try to pound on you for nothing.

number1jungle

08-25-2010

Tanky build + some dmg Xin and Garen are probably the best melee's imo.

They will outlive ww and tryndamare in 5v5 late game situations much better which is key.