AD Sion and me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leirkov

08-25-2010

For some reason we don't seem very compatible. I love the ridiculous damage output he's capable of. However I cannot win a game with him for my life. My friend plays a very very good AD Sion and I want to emulate it.

I cannot get a positive KD no matter how hard I try. Even with 3.5k hp, I cannot survive in a team fight. Even if I blow my shield on everyone, I cannot live. I may be able to get the squishies very low, but I cannot survive or do anything significant in a team fight.

Profile look me up? I got first blood and was 2-0-1 at the end of laning. End result is 9-10 whatever. I last hit almost every minion and was fine in laning, I denied their Anivia EXP and got some kills to go along with it.

Does AD Sion have tunnel vision like an Olaf and just target the squishies? That's what I did last game, I went straight for Ashe, then Anvia, then Urgot. The last two were Galio with Warmogs and massively large defenses, and the other was a fed AP Singed (2-3 RoA) so no point in targeting.

I can't get the hold of Sion, should I just go AP and bomb everyone?

Any tips would be appreciated, thanks.

Pwnacus Maximus

08-25-2010

it think it's the way you're playing him, being too reckless, etc
i don't know much about AD sion, but maybe you're being too agressive when your shield is down, or something like that?

Lee Wang

08-25-2010

Post your build.

Leirkov

08-25-2010

@ Pwn: I'm not sure, I try to be cautious in a team fight and once it starts, I'm in the back, and then I run in with my shield, stun the squishy, pop my ult, and if it's a carry, exhaust.

@ Lee: Ghost/Exhasut. 21/0/9 masteries.
Crit Gloves + HP pots
Crit gloves -> Avarice Blade + Boots 1
Situational boots + brutalizer
1-2 Zeals
Infinity Edge

Not really sure how to build him for max potential. Ranged characters are easy. Boots + infinity rush then build from there. Sion has me lost.