Draven Patch Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soulscourged

06-06-2012

I just logged on after downloading the patch, and decided to play a ranked game. I get in fine, we all pick our champs, and the game starts.

I see the league of legends logo, and then a message pops up saying that "Failed to Connect. Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?" and it goes no further.

Of course league is in my allowed programs for my firewall, and I have never encountered this problem previously, and of course my internet works fine, as I am posting this. If anyone else has this problem and can offer advice, I'd appreciate it.

As it is, I get a ranked leave that I cant control, and maybe a suspension, and cant play this game any more til its fixed.

ThePimpImp

06-06-2012

not sure if this was related but we just had a 3v5 game where two player never connected and 6 of the remaining 8 had to reconnect. was a 3v5 i lost. our yorick was loading fine then got super slow, took about 3 mins for game to start after everybody was loaded. Neither player should get leaver as I'm sure it was a server side error. Sucks to lose elo for dumb **** like that.

Hotgemini

06-06-2012

same problem reset my firewall rules and even tried to turning off and still the same thing

Soulscourged

06-06-2012

Quite discouraging. And yes, losing ELO, when it's low enough already, is the icing on the cake.

QUEEN SHEEB

06-06-2012

the same this is happening to me. I have lost ELO, and now have a leaver penalty. I am rather disappointed and of course RIOT doesn't do anything and they aren't going to waive these penalties. It's really discouraging to be talking to my friend while they play, and not being able to because my turned off "firewall" won't let me in. I just don't want to to wait two weeks for this problem to be resolved....

Saucehead

06-10-2012

Same problem with me

NatyIce

06-10-2012

same i even tried reinstalling only happened after i downloaded the Draven patch