The Explorer and Love (Ezreal and Lux)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnomeasauros

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaoLong View Post
Hey now... it's a fair criticism, these stories are based of the game, so there's good reason to try and emulate their style. That said, I think your story is pretty **** good, it's a little choppy in some points, I'd look at improving the development of information in some places, but overall, I think you're doing quite well.
Thank you, but, I'd prefer if people like him wouldn't comment on this story like that, it's fan fiction, so I make what happens, when it happens, and how it happens. And I'm always half asleep when I make chapters, because it's the last thing I do before heading off.

Newguy9854

06-27-2012

b

Spurs9ster

06-28-2012

bump

AsktheDeciever

06-28-2012

Can't wait for next part!

Spurs9ster

06-28-2012

I'm an avid fanfic reader, of various series, and so far, this is looking like a GREAT story! Keep up the good work! I shall impatiently wait for the next chapter(s)! Lol

david12341

06-29-2012

this is great,in my top 5 favorite stories....3 of them are dead D:, plz don't make it four

Gnomeasauros

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by david12341 View Post
this is great,in my top 5 favorite stories....3 of them are dead D:, plz don't make it four
Don't worry about that! Chapter Ten is coming very soon. And I plan on making at least 21 more chapters.

Spurs9ster

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomeasauros View Post
Don't worry about that! Chapter Ten is coming very soon. And I plan on making at least 21 more chapters.
It's always good to know when an author isn't suffering from writer's block! *knocks on wood* lol

david12341

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomeasauros View Post
21 more chapters, woo

Spurs9ster

07-02-2012

bump