Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Explorer and Love (Ezreal and Lux)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnomeasauros

06-27-2012

Quote:
MiaoLong:
Hey now... it's a fair criticism, these stories are based of the game, so there's good reason to try and emulate their style. That said, I think your story is pretty **** good, it's a little choppy in some points, I'd look at improving the development of information in some places, but overall, I think you're doing quite well.

Thank you, but, I'd prefer if people like him wouldn't comment on this story like that, it's fan fiction, so I make what happens, when it happens, and how it happens. And I'm always half asleep when I make chapters, because it's the last thing I do before heading off.

Newguy9854

06-28-2012

b

Spurs9ster

06-28-2012

bump

AsktheDeciever

06-28-2012

Can't wait for next part!

Spurs9ster

06-28-2012

I'm an avid fanfic reader, of various series, and so far, this is looking like a GREAT story! Keep up the good work! I shall impatiently wait for the next chapter(s)! Lol

david12341

06-29-2012

this is great,in my top 5 favorite stories....3 of them are dead D:, plz don't make it four

Gnomeasauros

06-29-2012

Quote:
david12341:
this is great,in my top 5 favorite stories....3 of them are dead D:, plz don't make it four

Don't worry about that! Chapter Ten is coming very soon. And I plan on making at least 21 more chapters.

Spurs9ster

06-30-2012

Quote:
Gnomeasauros:
Don't worry about that! Chapter Ten is coming very soon. And I plan on making at least 21 more chapters.

It's always good to know when an author isn't suffering from writer's block! *knocks on wood* lol

david12341

06-30-2012

Quote:
Gnomeasauros:

21 more chapters, woo

Spurs9ster

07-02-2012

bump