Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


The Explorer and Love (Ezreal and Lux)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

david12341

Senior Member

06-20-2012

really good, but you made alot of grammer mistakes in the beggining paragraph.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nuriye

Recruiter

06-21-2012

love the story so far hope ya update soon ^^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayriez

Member

06-22-2012

I mean, except that Ezreal has not a single care for the League. It's in his official lore that he finds it to be an unwanted thing >_>
Also, Ezreal x Riven all the way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnomeasauros

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Quote:
Ayriez:
I mean, except that Ezreal has not a single care for the League. It's in his official lore that he finds it to be an unwanted thing >_>
Also, Ezreal x Riven all the way.


Clearly, you DON'T understand what Fan Fiction is. This is my world of LoL.. It's how I think it should be. No need to leave comments like that on this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Newguy9854

Senior Member

06-22-2012

Bump, really like this!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

the jakal

Member

06-23-2012

Quote:
Newguy9854:
Bump, really like this!


what does 'BUMP" mean?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

Senior Member

06-23-2012

Quote:
the jakal:
what does 'BUMP" mean?


It's a thing people say when they want the post to be bumped back up to the first page so more people can see it.

Also great story. just read all of it today Glad to see someone loves Ezreal as much as I do. I'll be waiting for more. <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodsEye

Senior Member

06-26-2012

Quote:
Ask Ezreal:
It's a thing people say when they want the post to be bumped back up to the first page so more people can see it.

Also great story. just read all of it today Glad to see someone loves Ezreal as much as I do. I'll be waiting for more. <3


.-. lol '' Ask Ezreal'' XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheDeciever

Senior Member

06-26-2012

Loving this so far! btw sup Ez.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiaoLong

Senior Member

06-26-2012

Quote:
Gnomeasauros:
Clearly, you DON'T understand what Fan Fiction is. This is my world of LoL.. It's how I think it should be. No need to leave comments like that on this.


Hey now... it's a fair criticism, these stories are based of the game, so there's good reason to try and emulate their style. That said, I think your story is pretty **** good, it's a little choppy in some points, I'd look at improving the development of information in some places, but overall, I think you're doing quite well.