The Explorer and Love (Ezreal and Lux)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gnomeasauros

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirdmuffins View Post
umm quick question, is olaf gonna be in this story because it would be really awesome if he was...
More than half on the Champions will be in this story, a few will not be. You can rest assured knowing Olaf will be in here.

Astraltar

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomeasauros View Post
More than half on the Champions will be in this story, a few will not be. You can rest assured knowing Olaf will be in here.
There have not been enough yordles

kirdmuffins

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnomeasauros View Post
more than half on the champions will be in this story, a few will not be. You can rest assured knowing olaf will be in here.
wooh!

AsktheDeciever

06-17-2012

Great story, but I thought Draven died when he came across Xin Zhao. How is he alive?

Gnomeasauros

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheDeciever View Post
Great story, but I thought Draven died when he came across Xin Zhao. How is he alive?
Everything in this story happens for a simple reason; plot twists. It's explained further on.

AsktheDeciever

06-18-2012

((Bump so this doesn't get lost ))

DivineToan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Hey man i must say i really like it keep up the good work ^^

06-19-2012

Needs more twitch and rammus

Astraltar

06-20-2012

Bumpity bump

Gnomeasauros

06-20-2012

-Chapter Nine-

Ezreal then walked in the room, then sat in a chair, soon after, he fell asleep. Hours later, Lux opened her eyes and saw Ezreal, she then smiled and held her hand out, trying to place her hand on Ezreal, but she was too far away, the medicine given to her made her feel weird, she saw things in places that they weren't actually at. Soon after, she closed her eyes once more, next time she opened her eyes, she saw Ezreal was gone, and it was the next day. Ezreal soon walked in, he was in Garen's casual clothes, so he was in large clothing. He tripped on his pants when he walked in. Lux giggled, and upon seeing Lux awake, Ezreal ran to her bed and hugged her. Lux hugged him back, she eyed him, then asked;

"How long was I out?"
While yawning.

"About four days."
Ezreal answered.

Lux blinked.
"What happened?"
She asked.

Ezreal smiled.
"It's a long story."
He said.

Ezreal explained what had happened about the monks and everything else. At the end, Ezreal smiled and stroked Lux's hair, holding her tightly. Lux smiled and kisses Ezreal. Garen soon walked in.

"Luxanna! You're awake!"
Garen said, rushing over to Lux.

Lux smiled, then suddenly, her eyes closed. Ezreal shrugged and Garen frowned. Ezreal strolled out of Demacia, looking around the Marshes. Ezreal climbed up a tree and looked out at the distance, he saw patrols of Demacian and Noxians. He sat down on a branch, then soon found asleep.

~Meanwhile, in the forests near Demacia..~

"C'mon, you clown freak!"
Yelled Darius, swinging his axe.

Talon was sitting down, holding his wound, unable to fight.

Shaco was dancing around, throwing his knives at Darius, and Darius swung his axe to deflect them. Shaco then disappeared and re-appeared behind Darius, then elbowed Darius, knocking him down.

"Why so serious?!"
Shaco said, stabbing Darius in the arms.

Darius then rolled around and kicked Shaco off. Talon, seeing a chance to escape, disappeared, leaving blades around in the air, and after a moment, following him. Talon ran away to safety. Darius tried to escape, but Shaco kept him busy.

"Just go away!"
Yelled Darius, leaping in the air and bringing it down on Shaco.

Shaco exploded and knives flew everywhere, hitting Darius and causing him to collapse. Talon continued running, but then the real Shaco drop kicked him.

"Where do you think you're going..?"
Shaco asked, holding a shiv to Talon's neck.

Talon struggled, but was too weak to fight. Shaco then left a box in front of Talon and jumped up into the trees. After a few seconds, Talon's screams could be heard and Shaco cackles and disappeared.

Hours passed, and Ezreal woke up. He jumped off the tree and walked back into Demacia. He saw Yordles walking by him, one had a large cannon gun, the other just a stick of bamboo.. or something. Ezreal shrugged and walked into the Crownguard's house. It was empty.

"I guess Garen's still out somewhere.."
Ezreal said.

He goes to the kitchen and grabs a bag of chips, then goes into Lux's room and sits down. He creates an orb and watches a Summoner's Rift match. There's knocking on the door, and Ezreal drags himself to the door and opens in. Lux then tackled Ezreal to the ground, hugging him.

"Lux! You're okay!"
Ezreal said, hugging her.

Lux smiled, and showered Ezreal with kisses. She then grabbed Ezreal and dragged him into her room, then puts the Orb away and throws Ezreal into the bed. She then takes her clothing off and gets into her bra and underwear, she then climbs into the bed with Ezreal, her bra soon then fell to the ground, as well as her underwear. After two hours, both Lux and Ezreal were asleep. Garen soon then got in the house, he went to check on his sister, seeing the two in bed, he smiled. He then went to his room and fell asleep.

The next day was calm and relaxing, Garen and Ezreal played outside in the sun, while Lux went shopping. This continued for a few days, then a horn was blown, Lux and Garen looked to each other, while Ezreal looked confused.

"What was that?"
Ezreal asked.

Garen ran to the Palace, and Lux followed, Ezreal was left behind, he sighed then followed the two.
Once Ezreal got to the Palace, the guards stopped him.

"Sorry, you cannot enter the Royal Palace. Please leave now."
A Guard said.

Ezreal sighed, he walked back to the house and lay down. Only five hours passed before Lux and Garen got back.

"Hey, where did you two head off to?"
Ezreal asked.

Garen shook his head and walked to his room. Lux went to Ezreal and hugged him.

"The Prince called for Garen to set off to Noxus tomorrow with the Dauntless Vanguard.. I wanted to join, but I was told I had to stay here."
Lux said with a frown.

Ezreal was still confused, but he then pat Lux's head and went to bed. Lux stayed and cleaned up, then joined Ezreal in the bed.

The days of Fun and Relaxation were now over.. And the days of Fighting and Death had begun..

-End of Chapter Nine-