Speak-Easy: The fanfiction Idea Discussion thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deimus144

06-06-2012

Ok, so I wanted to put my thumbprint on the fanfic forum and so today I shall.

Here, you can discuss Fanfic Ideas.

Here are the rules:

1. You are not allowed to critizize people. Only ideas.

2. Always stay positive.

3. No stealing is allowed.

4. No f'uck or fu:ck or bullshi.t. In other words, No swearing in this way. Swearing must be censored.

5. If you want to use someone else's idea then you have to ask permission and give them full credit for the idea.

Deimus144

06-07-2012

bump.

Cerubois

06-07-2012

I've got an excellent idea in the works which will tie into my Guiding Light fic. But I'll expand more on that when I post my next chapter. It kinda has the setup for it.

Grand Viper

06-07-2012

I'm sorry to say, but I'm a paranoid person. I don't share ideas unless I'm tricked into it or I really need to discuss aspects of it. If anything, I will comment on others ideas and offer my input. But I do support this thread...I am now in a conundrum. Hm.

Deimus144

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
I'm sorry to say, but I'm a paranoid person. I don't share ideas unless I'm tricked into it or I really need to discuss aspects of it. If anything, I will comment on others ideas and offer my input. But I do support this thread...I am now in a conundrum. Hm.
Remember the rules though and you can stay.

Bliztron

06-08-2012

Idk, maybe a one-shot of n out of the League encounter of Renekton and Nasus where a fight goes down? Regardless, bump, cause its quite a good idea

Deimus144

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliztron View Post
Idk, maybe a one-shot of n out of the League encounter of Renekton and Nasus where a fight goes down? Regardless, bump, cause its quite a good idea
Thats a good idea.

Deimus144

06-10-2012

OK so here is an Idea.

Nocturne escapes his cell but is haunting the league, hunting down the champions and summoners alike. Can the league stop him or will He have Retribution?

Dorryza

06-10-2012

Or, Nocturne Breaks out several "Evil" champions, and then they have a heroic last stand against the 'good' champions- Anything for Freedom!

You could even put out some nice twists in there. Maybe the dark doesn't have enough power, so to preserve the balance between good and evil, the Ninjas have to decide if they will aid the 'evil' people. Or maybe they disagree, and split up. Or maybe (goes on forever).

dPolly

06-10-2012

A random guy works as a janitor in the Institute of war. He's a good-for-nothing, a real loser, but he still dreams of doing something important one day. Everything goes poorly for him, but he does have many funny adventures with his favourite champions.