Best ult in the game?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iittala

07-09-2012

I love tarics ult... Well it is good but you have to use your stun before land your ult on them, then pop your shield, but sometimes it has the surprise effect of ohh taric just did like 1000 damage to me in 5 seconds. As well his ult can be used to give your team those extra auras in a team fight or in taking a tower.

Chaldron

07-09-2012

Karthus

PhayLanx

07-09-2012

The ults which are the best in the game, or my top 5, would have to be Darius, Karthus, Kassadin (spammable flash i mean come on...), Kennen and Shen. These champions Ultimates make me shake my head in dismay at how they can change the face of a team fight or change the outcome of a lane. If something can make me rage. its probably pretty good.

My honorable mentions go to Urgot, Poppy and Tryndamere.

Teemo wins the award for the most rage inducing.

Sabseph

08-08-2012

The ultimate ultimate would have to go Karthus.

Getting fed?
Who else can kill anybody, even multiple champions, with no need for sight or a skill shot.

Team fights?
His ultimate deals a crazy amount of damage depending on his AP and enemy magic resist up to and above 1k damage to everybody.

Focus him?
He stays alive for 7 seconds after death and can still use his ultimate.

Rowrkin

08-08-2012

I love Amumu`s ulti. huge game change when im playing akali. can easly jump in there take out there carry and other weak links then everyone bombs the tanks. those few seconds you can do so much in.

Luxiere

08-08-2012

I usually like ults that would actually benefit your team in a team fight.

Let's see,

Amumu, Galio, Katarina, Riven, Tioramat, etc.

All I can think of as of now.

Dark Castellan

08-08-2012

Kennen

Treza

08-08-2012

my vote goes to!!!

1. morgana - if used properly completely dismembers the enemy team.. you get the initial damage which is pretty good damage, then you have like 2 seconds of the enemy dispersing not fighting back at all but still taking damage from your friendlies, then youve got like a 1.5 second stun to anyone who didnt escape.. its effectively nearly 4 seconds of crowd control and the fact that it can be used with zhonyas just makes it that much more insane. and if the second damage hits, the ult has some of the highest damage potential of any ult in the game.. truly an amazing ult

2. fiddlesticks - basically the same as morganas, it does more damage, and while it doesnt have any innate cc of its own, the enemy has 1 goal when it activates: get out of it!~ meaning again, theyre not fighting back for 3-4 seconds while the crows peck their eyes out. and once again it can be used with zhonyas! crowstorm can gank, can teleport over walls, its just an insane ult

3. kayle - this ult might not change the entire course of the game if used properly, but it can secure victories very easily. turns tower diving into a sport, and is both offensive and defensive at the same time
scenario: youre in a 5v5 with kayle, you manage to pick off 1 of the enemy team. everyone regroups and you start pushing, enemy team tries to stop you, kayle ult.. push through tower.. anyone tries to stop you again? kayle ult.. push through tower.. trying to stop you again? kayle ult and thats the nexus
the thing about kayles ult is that once your team is in control, her ult maintains control and its so hard to recover from. weve all seen the power of a late game kayle+4 push through mid

DragnDave

08-08-2012

For best Ult, not sure how the answer can be anything but Karthus. Game changing. His Ult times correctly can completely alter team fights.

Bradykin

08-08-2012

It's easily an Amumu/Galio tie. These are champs played FOR the ultimates. AOE high damage and CC....and a large AOE range.....not toppable.

To the other often mentioned: Karthus's ult is nice, but it's just damage. It's strong but not the sole reason to play Karthus. Shen's is a situational turnaround, again nice but not a teamfight winner.