Best ult in the game?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZealPatrickHaris

07-01-2012

Rumble for sure ive ks so many times with that long range.

Ñin

07-01-2012

Hmmm, My coin toss is between Lulu or Heimerdinger... I was playing a ranked game with both on my team not too long ago and let me tell you. Place two heimy turrets on a bush with a well late game fed heimer and watch them thing melt then notorius "bush face checkers" and with Lulu the enemy team had baron and got cocky so they tower dove lulu she ultied knocked up the whole team so as they took tower aggro the rest of the team cleaned up! Got to Nexus and won the game... So imma say them 2 Best ultis IMO of course.

migty1joe

07-01-2012

No ult alone is best, only with sinergy with rest of abilitys.

WORST SUPPORT US

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

In teamfights, Nunu / Morgana / Cassio with a little bit of skill, Kennen / Fiddle / Amumu are also good ultimates that are easy to land.

Shens ultimate is also very good for saving teammates / showing up for a teamfight / escaping.

Darrens Summoner

07-01-2012

I like zilean's ult the best

Exotic3s

07-01-2012

Sharks? I like sharks. Oh and this is best ult cause its op, and it doesn't make sence but its the best friendship in the game <3 I love Watching the Lil'Fish boy throw out a fishy and have a shark catch it <3 and the Urf Fizz is also way awesome BUt than again I love Shrooms.

NyStiKx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-01-2012

I like Riven's ult. It can be used to save yourself with Riven's E ability and also put out alot of damage. I especially love the fact that it can send out a wave of ridiculous damage towards a running character, besides the fact that it can be dodged pretty easily.

Nugo

07-01-2012

I have always been really fond of Casseopia's because of the sheer amount of cc it has the potential to do. It can totally turn around a team fight and the mechanics of it allow only really good players to make the best of its potential

xkevinz

07-01-2012

karma. best ult

SeaJae

07-07-2012

Why has Kassadin's not been mentioned?