Best ult in the game?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Im Kirito

06-30-2012

Karma!!!! She gets ult at lvl 1

Mindcraze

06-30-2012

Soraka. I can't tell you how many times that has stopped me from tower diving. Dear God it's annoying. IMO best ult in the game.

xXcatoXx

06-30-2012

Depends what the team desires at the moment of the ult, like if your in a team fight and you team is low janna's ult is a very effective ult, but if your team needs a long range killer becasue the other team is always getting away you would need someone like lux or draven.It really depends on the type of situation you are in.

Janaka

06-30-2012

i think urgots ulti for engagement is ill. even though he pretty much sacrifices himself against a good team.
being able to swap spots with their most powerful champ completely owns your opponents chances at winning a team fight.

Helltake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Karthus certainly *w*

Helltake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Kathus, depending on the team fight it ensures victory for sure

Careful

06-30-2012

Yorick - ult the fed AD carry, there, you have two now. Oh, two of the enemy team died to kill the carry? Resserection after affect, people are then forced to focus the carry yet again in order to avoid extra damage.

Kalidascope

07-01-2012

Tyrndamere hands down. its the only ult that I dislike. He can push turrets late game, he's the focus in any team fight because of the damage he wields just Tyrndamere.

TheHawtPotato

07-01-2012

Why. No luv for kennen. Stun entire team. Insta win in team fights

BlackRabbi3030

07-01-2012

Poppy's.
You get to tower dive, destroy carries, and escape situations with ease. Combined with her passive, you have a massive swing in team fights.