Best ult in the game?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adumu

06-30-2012

Best ult in the game, in my opinion, is Morde's. My only reasoning is that those ghosts are absolutely amazing. Their HP is huge, they do good damage if you kill the right person, and I've taken towers down from full to half using only myself and a ghost to tank the tower. As far as that goes, it is a serious gamechanger. Turning a 5v5 into a 4v6, possibly more if other members of your team have strong summons, like tibbers or shaco clone for instance.

On those topics, Tibbers and Shaco's clones are another of MY favorite ults. Safety in numbers is something I've always believed, so having either a clone or a giant bear around makes me feel safer. I've killed many a person with no harm to myself by clone-tower diving, which then lets me push the tower freely.

So yeah. My opinion, ults that call clones/summons are the best.

DarkZero490

06-30-2012

ezeal xd its great

Artanog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Karma, Udyr, or Leblanc.

oh wait

Imfrknbad

06-30-2012

I like zileans. Something funny about clock blocking other peoples kills.

Nyxu

06-30-2012

I have to say that one of the more 'game changing' ults I've seen is Lulu's. It's an AoE disrupt into a mobile AoE slow and boosts the effective HP of one of your allies, basically healing them

IAMCRAIG

06-30-2012

In my opinion Gragas has the best ult, it does a high amount of damage, has a low cooldown, very long range AND is a massive knockback that can either stop a bad teamfight from happening or making one go far smoother.

It's a shame more people don't use him, he's probably one of the safest and strongest mids in the game and can go top pretty easily too.

Fishhyy

06-30-2012

karthus's ulti is the best in lane becuz it helps the whole team push

Vorrz

06-30-2012

J4

Blacksn°w

06-30-2012

i'd say shaco's is the best. his clone makes jungling/ganking infinitely easier.

roughneck65

06-30-2012

Vladimir's ultra has some game changing abilities. Think if his York hit every member of the enemy team and then karthus ult.