A list of my builds :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SquareMonocle

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Those looks....really bad.
a really messy Darius build
a pure glass cannon nocturne build

That won't work in most cases...

SquareMonocle

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Those looks....really bad.
a really messy Darius build
a pure glass cannon nocturne build

That won't work in most cases...
Thanks for the feedback!
That's cool and all that you don't like them but they work for other people and me so if they don't work for you that's fine Not everyone has to like them.

Patyfatycake

06-06-2012

For you cho gath build.
Why do you build a tears right into an archangels staff?
Also why are you building a rod of ages so late when it takes 10 minutes to fully stack?
The rylai slow is unneeded as he already has a knockup.
Why exhaust instead of ignite? It seems like you are trying to go ap cho gath.
Why get the +3 attack damage? If it is for minions wouldn't investing 2 into the top right one be better for the damage, also you could get the +50 hp in the defense tree if you invested 9 into the defense tree.
I dont see why you are getting an amplifying tome after your boots if you aren't building it into anything and getting tears. Would it not be better to rush tears for the stacks?

Edit: these builds don't seem well thought out

For veigar you are building a mekai then then getting a elixer for why? You then get a blasting wand instead of building your mekai into a kage's pick for the gp10 then you get sorc shoes then the dfg which is comprising of the kages. Would it not make more sense to get it for the gp10 then build some of the other items?