Bruiser Presence

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mòrtality

06-05-2012

Starting this off again since i posted in general but its moving way too fast.

Does anyone else feel like bruisers have too much presence in team fights?

I main ad carries bot. so i don't see them usually until mid game group up and push phase. Where if peeled off i can usually kite and take them down.

I don't believe in building a ton of defense on ad carries. 1 item usually is about it. Banshee's Veil, Guardian Angel, or a Quicksilver Sash are really the only options.

But even when you build one of these the only real bruiser that i have issues with is Darius.
I have been trying to think of ways to counter him in team fights. If he makes it through the front line of my tank and bruiser he can effectively zone me out of the fight by forcing a flash or by making my teammates peel him off. But by trying to peel him off my team usually loses in the end because the opposition has free shots on everyone.

I am not trying to make this a QQ thread about Darius. Please keep the trolling and drama out of this thread please. I just want some collaboration on how to correctly team fight as an AD ranged carry.

From my understanding you attack what is closest to you. If you charge in after there carries whether ap or ad you are vulnerable to cc and will get burst down.

My highest ranked elo is 1540 though with the major trolling lately i have dropped to about 1450 or so.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again if you comment

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patyfatycake

06-06-2012

You should not be getting zoned by him completely. Your should have at least one or 2 people trying to protect you from him. Eg Support exhausting him so you can kite him.